Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AlexHunter1997

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlexHunter1997

  1. still afraid my first job haha and girls?
  2. Not getting this job at Kings Island Halloween Haunt on Friday.... sends shivers down my spine...
  3. im Auditioning Friday.. wish me luck? im scared that ill mess up haha.
  4. I am not going to lie when my girlfriend wanted me to ride Diamondback I made her make a deal with me before we even got there I get a kiss before and after and no matter how much I scream you make me stay on the ride and no laughing. Now I ride every ride in Kings Island when before I only road one ride The Beast. If that does not work make the girlfriend make promises for later haha she don't have to keep them.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.