Everything posted by steveinphoenix
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Covering up that new cam is already starting to become quite an annoyance. As we speak they are installing the piece of track I was most interested in seeing go up. But of course we can't watch that because they have the cam covered up.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I do believe you are right sikkinixx99, at first I thought that might be the boom extension on a telescoping crane or manlift...but I think you are correct.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I'm not sure, where are you seeing this exactly?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I think you may be right Chaindog, that's what it looks like to me too. I do wish it was moved back just a skosh more to get the entire loop in when completed.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
What do they have the new Banshee cam mounted to? Does anyone know?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
yeah, the big blue support is going up!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
EXACTLY! Look at the wing of a bat, then look at a pretzel, and tell me what that element looks most like.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
where is the link for the new webcam angle?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I hope we see that big blue support laying next to the final break run go up today.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
It isn't a helix, its called a "carousel".
-
Banshee Construction Progress
It will be interesting to see the "carousel" portion of this ride go in. 1/2 of all the supports for it go into a single footer.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I have been anxiously awaiting davidw 's completion schematic for today.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
it probably needs a little "tweeking" to get it to fit just right
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Happy Thanksgiving All!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
if they aren't going to do any work on the second half of the ride for a while....then I don't understand why they brought CJ in just yet. why pay rent on a construction crane if its just going to sit there doing absolutely nothing?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
the great pumpkin is the one responsible for the porta john incident
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Hell, I will work in the rain...I would love a chance to work on that.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
How did he, uh, relieve himself? he just stood there and went....yelling....."EL NINO" to the people below.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
When I got to do a winter tour of KI in December 2011, all of the regular guest restrooms had signs above their entrances saying that they were winterized and should not be used. Just curious, living in Arizona, we do things a bit differently in the winter, but just how do you go about "winterizing" a restroom?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
can always break the monotony with a good porta john tipping story
-
Banshee Construction Progress
ya that is a crappy thing to do to someome....I bet the guy inside was ****ed!
-
Banshee Construction Progress
I'm sure someone else has probably posted this before but just in case they haven't. if you go to youtube and type in Banshee TIME LAPSE, each week they compile all of the shots from the Eiffel Tower webcam and run it at normal speed and its pretty cool to see the weeks progress in just a few short minutes....and they have all of the previous weeks as well. I don't know how to post links, pics, vids...etc. on here but this is the link to one of the vids.......oh and they eliminate the nighttime shots.... I hope I typed all that in right.
-
Banshee Construction Progress
did anyone get tipped in the porta john today?
-
Banshee Construction Progress
Tipping one of those over is cruel and dangerous. Aside from the raw sewage, consider injuries potentially sustained in the fall and toxic chemicals used to treat the waste in the tank. you must be the brother