Firehawk Open for Coney Mall ERT

Delirium33

Just a quick note: When I arrived at the park today (Friday, July 20) at 9:45, Firehawk was operating along with FoF for the gold pass Coney Mall ERT. It was a pleasant surprise. It was running one side, which was all they needed because there was only maybe 50 people total on the ride and in the station. My friends and I were able to just about walk on the ride at 9:50 or so, but were not able to make it back in line before the mass crowd was able to get in line at 10:00 sharp.

It seems like 90% of the guests in the park try to hit Firehawk first. The line stacked up fast. The second station opened with the crowd at 10. I don't know if this was a one-time deal, or if this has already been noticed, but the ability to get a nearly-exclusive ride on Firehawk before the GP was alone worth the money of a gold pass. I also don't know if it just opened when we got there, or if it opened right at 9:30 along with the ERT. The more I ride Firehawk, the more I seem to love the ride. Definitely one of the best 3 rides in the park, IMO.

Good news. I know it wasn't open the one Friday I went early but I got in line before the GP so it didn't really matter that much since I wasn't expecting it to be open early since it's new here. Hopefully I'll be able to go early on a Friday sometime soon so I can see for myself.