Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SFGAd Auditions For Glow In The Park Parade and Street Entertainers

Featured Replies

It’s that time of year! Six Flags Great Adventure’s Entertainment Department is looking for talented singers, dancers, costumed characters, super heroes, villains, acrobats, actors, drummers, stilt walkers, technicians and more for our exciting 2008 season!

OPEN CASTING CALLS

Auditions for our blockbuster, new “Glow in the Park” PARADE AND STREET ENTERTAINERS will take place March 9 & 16 from 12 - 4.

Location: Showcase Theater (enter via the employee entrance), Six Flags Great Adventure, 1 Six Flags Blvd., Jackson, NJ 08527.

I would love to be in the Glow In The Dark Parade, but I'm not able to get to SFGAv as often!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Just a reminder...auditions are the next two Sundays....

And yes, I bet someone on this board will be interested and even consider auditioning!

(I know for a fact at least one poster here has already been hired by Great Adventure for the upcoming season)

  • 2 weeks later...

People young and old love parades and something about night parades or other evening entertainment really brings people in. I think they will do well with their new venture and have thought I would like to go down there to see SFGA and see their offerings, but after seeing their plans it has got me to thinking how I can make that trip possible. I like SF new approach more and more everyday. BTW Thanks for the video link Interpreter.

Now if we can get Cedar Fair to pull something off like this I be happy. Everyone can not make it to Disney these days with the oil going up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.