The Crypt

coaster_junky

And I have added this as a final post (from me for now), as I found some more information and don't want people to miss out:

Wind Shear

Wind Shear is Zamperla's answer to Modial's Rollover, a Top Spin style ride where the arms can be moved seperately. The whole construction is very high off the ground and the ride is great to watch from the outside. The position of the car can be locked like in Top Spin, so the passengers are dragged upside-down a lot. The biggest negative point is the uncomfortable restraint system, where your whole weight is concentrated on the upper thighs when the car is upside-down, which kind of kills the experience.

Known Wind Shear installations:

Name Country Park Year Ride Type

Storm Russia Divo Ostrov 2004 Spectacular

Flipping…Tilting….Whirling Thrills! The Wind Shear is an ideal attraction for a park or carnival looking for a high impact, unique thrill ride. Alternating the rotation speed of each boom creates the signature motion of the Wind Shear. By doing this, the ride vehicle has the capability of performing its acrobatics while being tilted to the right or left. Custom designed backdrop scenery to match the ride's theme completes the overwhelming presence of the monumental thrill ride.

http://www.nojespark.net/vazamperla.php

Actually, no. That's what I thought at first, too. The one at Kentucky Kingdom was a Vekoma. This thing is a Zamperla Windshear. From my Zamperla experiences on similar type things, I'd say this thing is probably even worse...

Let's repeat that one paragraph I have already quoted:

...Wind Shear is Zamperla's answer to Modial's Rollover, a Top Spin style ride where the arms can be moved seperately. The whole construction is very high off the ground and the ride is great to watch from the outside. The position of the car can be locked like in Top Spin, so the passengers are dragged upside-down a lot. The biggest negative point is the uncomfortable restraint system, where your whole weight is concentrated on the upper thighs when the car is upside-down, which kind of kills the experience....