rcfreak339 goes to Vegas!

Guest rcfreak339

Guest rcfreak339

Hello!, I went to Las Vegas this summer and I want to tell you all about it! So bring on the picks!

DSC00097.jpg

we're on our way!

DSC00064.jpg

Well when we go to the rent-a-car place there was a mix up and we got stuck with this.... :P

DSC00012.jpg

ahh the beautiful Vegas Strip.

DSC00095.jpg

Our first stop was Ceasers Palace!

DSC00093.jpg

When I past this sports store something caught my eye and you won't belive who it was! I finally convinced my mom to pay 90 buck to get a baseball signed and meet him, Pete was a very nice guy.... I also noticed that he said he lives in Vegas now. (I hope you can figure out whats funny about that! :lol:)

DSC00088.jpg

The next day we didn't wake up till at least 12 so we decided to eat lunch on top of the Stratasphere!

DSC00090.jpg

Who else can spot the sleeping cowboy?

DSC00084.jpg

Next, was I trip to the Sigfried and Roy Dolphin Encounter and Secret Gardens!

DSC00075.jpg

I was awsome! There were tons of tigers and dolphins and fun stuff!

DSC00008.jpg

I'll leave you day 1 of my update with a big Coca-Cola Bottle!

Sorry to be picky but,it's were not where

If you are going to play that game, you have no space after your "but," and no period after the end of your sentence.

Sheesh, the guy posts great pictures and shares his experiences with us, none of which he has to do, and you do this? And then call yourself Mr. Smiley? I'm glad you are not Mr. Grumpy! :)

He said "There where tons of tigers and dolphins and fun stuff!" It should be were. And my name is based after a song by Mustard Plug, it has nothing to do with my personality. I'm not trying to be mean to him or anything it's just I like things to be right...

^ Ah, thought you were referring to the first where mistake.

Regardless, we can't be jumping on correcting all spelling and grammar mistakes on these boards or that's all the posts will be full of. Everyone makes mistakes. I would assume that as long as they get their point across, the people who are reading can live with it.

Besides, without internet spelling mistakes, we would never have been blessed with the term "pwned"!