Video of Carmen Electra in Totally 80s!

ZosoBeast

Well Pre-Paramount, information was readily available to the employees that were down to the lowest level. The park considered it important to make sure everyone knew the costs involved. All budgets and projections were set by the end of February. It was part of an "ownership" attitude that the park wanted everyone to have.

It's a slightly different world now with Cedar Fair since it's a publicly traded partnership and their business is almost entirely reliant on the theme parks. Some stuff will be made public, like the cost of Diamondback, and some things aren't. You can get a ballpark amount if any of the shows are submitted to IAAPA because each category is broken up into costs.

Put a rather different way, Interp has a theory that Paramount...uh...CBS put on the last Winterfest without regard to profit or long term financial success...it was done, rather, as window-dressing for the pending sale, much like a homeowner might paint the walls, clean the bathtub and hide the dirty laundry before an open house. It was a very high quality production, but financed in such a way that it was highly suspect it could continue...and it did not.

Most would agree that Winterfest was priced out of the market. I thought that the price you'd pay (which was rarely the gate price, not unlike the regular season) was pretty fair for a night out. Unfortunately when local papers would compare the different holiday events available, Kings Island looked like the bad guy because their regular admission price was twice as high as things like Holiday Fest and Festival of Lights, who in turn both got a surge of business that year as a result of the publicity that Winterfest got.

I was quite upset that I was unable to make it this weekend. My best friend got married last night so I have been in town since thursday however I leave tomorrow at 8:00pm. Especially with Kings Island's new interest in entertainment; I would love to see it and compare it to what I have seen at Disney.

Certainly not a fair comparison. Disney is the best of the best and no one can really deny that to one standard or another. The program is however getting better every year.

My buddies and I went to the park Saturday and caught the 80's show for the very first time. We wanted to see Carmen.... she's very good-looking by the way and seemed very nice and a bit shy.

We are having a debate and hopefully someone here can clear this up for us. During the show, one of the guy singers came into the audience and picked this gal and brought her up on stage. She was a really cute blonde. My buddies swear that she was 'someone'... maybe came with Carmen's group or something like that and they think she was planted in the audience?

I think I've seen her before too but she's not famous or anything... is she?