Kings Island Flooded by Job Applications

CoastersRZ

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I joined during the season so I handed it all in in one day. So the day I handed in my paperwork I got my uniform and ID card and everything. But if you mail it then you have to do the forms of identification and get you ID and uniform another day. But online they said to get your paperwork in as soon as possible so I am going to send mine in tomorrow and then go in to do the rest around March 1st.

^ Or you could go into the Kings Island website and go to jobs, then "Apply Online Today!" and then put in your SSN in the returning employee section and it will tell you that your rehire status does not allow you to apply or will let you fill out an application again.

For those of you who have seen similar articles about Carowinds and Kings Dominion about a surge in job applications, the same is now true at Kings Island.

Kings Island has received twice as many online applications this year as they have this time last year. Read the entire article from Cincinnati Enquirer here: http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20090212/NEWS01/302120119.

Although the article fails to link to the correct website for Kings Island. They still link to www.pki.com and not visitkingsisland.com

I went today (sunday) and got hired back as an admissions associate. Worked there in 2007 also.

am i the only one that didnt get a job!!!!! i thought it went good but i guess it didnt

As the post season rolls around they will be in dyer need of employees because of everyone going back to school. They were offering employees a bunch of stuff if they worked a certain amount of hours because they needed them to work so badly. Listen to The Interpreter, don't give up.