The Beast in the Theme Park Insider best ride tournament

erniebald57

The Beast is not a machine or piece of equipment, The Beast is a creature, a being of which is unknown to most, terrorizing the woods of Greater Cincinnati. It is a entity, the species unknown, who's soul purpose is but one thing. To Thrill.

I don't think any Girl would do something like that.

You obviously have not met my wife....oh here she comes......got to go.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Beast is not a machine or piece of equipment, The Beast is a creature, a being of which is unknown to most, terrorizing the woods of Greater Cincinnati...

...I don't think any Girl would do something like that.

My mom would. Teehee.

Anyway...

I am going to guess that Beast is gonna win?

The Beast is not a machine or piece of equipment, The Beast is a creature, a being of which is unknown to most, terrorizing the woods of Greater Cincinnati. It is a entity, the species unknown, who's soul purpose is but one thing. To Thrill.

I think.. I think I'm about to cry.

That was be-be-beautiful.

Haha!

Until dare-to-fly sees it...at least five things could he find. At least...

But it is, nonetheless, very poetic. I didn't see the original post, so thanks to Monroe and TheCryptRaider for quoting Jackson. It only took three posts for me to read it throughly enough to get it. Once edited, it will have a very nice home on my cabinet door to my computer desk. There are a few special pictures and special quotes there, and I believe this should be added to it. I still have the previous description of The Beast from the Kings Island website, so right underneath will go this.

Thanks!

Flyer, who is certainly not perfect, but who does proofread the majority of his posts to make sure they make sense.

Round 2 starts tomorrow. Matchups will get tougher and the number of voters has really started to pick up. Don't forget to show your support. The Beast, along with some Cedar Point machines, remain from the Cedar Fair family amongst a sea of Disney and Universal attractions in the tournament.

I love it...Cedar Point fans have mobilized, and Maverick is currently laying a beating on last year's winner, Tower of Terror. While that one isn't nearly over, the cage is officially rattled folks. There was a huge Disney bias during the last tournament, and now that the vote has turned democratic, Disney fans don't like it. The Beast likely has it in the bag, but if you haven't voted, go cast....

Go Maverick.

I just voted for Dinosaur, its a great ride!

You've gotta be joking!

during my last trip to Cocoa Beach.

OMG, another living breathing human being who vacations at Cocoa Beach! While I'm thrilled that there is a fellow human who can share in the pleasure of vacationing on one of the best beaches in Florida, I am slightly dissapointed becuase I like Cocoa Beach the way it is. Empty!

Are you serious? Cocoa beach is horrible! The sand is so course and full of rocks. On the east coast I like Smyrna the best. On the west coast its Madeira beach. The sand is white and soooo soft.

Are you serious? Cocoa beach is horrible! The sand is so course and full of rocks.

Like most things in life, nothing is B&W. I haven't been to Cocoa Beach in a few years...but I went 3 years in a row in the mid 90's...we stayed at 4 different areas of the beach. There ARE very nice areas...and bad. (The condo area we rented had a very nice large beach...and soft white sand.)

Are you serious? Cocoa beach is horrible! The sand is so course and full of rocks.

Like most things in life, nothing is B&W. I haven't been to Cocoa Beach in a few years...but I went 3 years in a row in the mid 90's...we stayed at 4 different areas of the beach. There ARE very nice areas...and bad. (The condo area we rented had a very nice large beach...and soft white sand.)

Do you have a picture of the area you are talkin about? I've been to the area around the pier and Ron Jon's a couple of times. This white sand must be pretty far down the coast, I walked quit a ways down the beach and did not come across any white sand.

Are you serious? Cocoa beach is horrible! The sand is so course and full of rocks. On the east coast I like Smyrna the best. On the west coast its Madeira beach. The sand is white and soooo soft.

Where in the world are you staying?

The sand is fine, and rocks? I've gone from Port Canaveral to the Cocoa Beach Pier and havn't seen one area of rocks. Mostly just sand.

And how can you bash a beach because the sand isn't perfect?

Where in the world are you staying?

The sand is fine, and rocks? I've gone from Port Canaveral to the Cocoa Beach Pier and havn't seen one area of rocks. Mostly just sand.

And how can you bash a beach because the sand isn't perfect?

I'm staying at Madeira beach in 3 weeks! I can't wait.

Because if I'm going to go all way to Florida I'm going to go to a nicer beach than Cocoa. The beach I go to on Lake Michigan is way better than cocoa. Silver Beach.

Its small pebbles in the sand, not a bunch of rocks on the water front.

Go to Ft. Myers, Smyrna, Madeira........... some other beach then go back to cocoa I'm sure you opinion will change on the sand.

I don't understand where your coming from with the sand, it has never bothered me before and is just fine imo, here you come saying it's coarse and rock filled and all this crud which I've never experienced before. It's just like any other sand.

And how spoiled can you get if you say a beach sucks because of it's sand? "Ohh, can you feel this sand? It's not light and perfectly smooth, I even see a few pebbles! God, this beach sucks! I don't care if it's got nice surf and clear water and it's not to crowded, this sand sucks so Cocoa Beach sucks."

^Well I visited Cocoa Beach about 3 years ago, and I HATED it, along with all the other Atlantic Coast beaches I've been too. The Atlantic Ocean smells, the water is filthy, and the sand is soooo coarse. My favorite beaches are South Padre Isl. beach, Mustang Isl. Beach (aka Port Aransas), Padre Island Beach, Galveston Beach, and Newport Beach. The Gulf and the Pacific are much more appealing to me.

Back on topic, Beast anihalated Xcelerator, 78% to 21%

Maverick vs. Beast. I like them both, and will be happy no matter the outcome. I'll probably vote for Beast when the time comes...I would like to see it go forward. Cedar Point's official blog has now linked up to this tournament, which caused an almost 500% increase in votership. KI and Beast supporters....The Beast needs your support. go cast your vote when the time comes

Destin, Florida has the best beach. Beautiful white sand, even more beautiful blue water, Nice restaurants on the beach, not crowded, dolphins swim right up to the beach, and just added parking lots for the beach
where is destin at? close to st pete?