What are your Coaster Goals this Year?

cassie_KY

- Ride DB on opening day and get a first rider shirt

- Ride all the coasters at KI (I've never ridden Little Bill's)

- Break 100 coasters - I'll definitely break 50 by the end of May, I should get very close or just slightly over 100 by the end of the season.

- Get a rollback on TTD!!!!!

I've already got trips planned to Kings Island, Cedar Point, Holiday World, SF Kentucky Kingdom, Kings Dominion, Busch Gardens Europe, SF America, SF Great Adventure, Morey's Piers, Stricker's Grove and Coney Island. All but KI and CP will be new parks for me. I'd also love to hit SF Great America, Indiana Beach, Beech Bend, Waldameer, Lakemont and DelGrosso's but those are big maybes right now.

Man! Sure are planning on hitting a lot of parks!

For those who are local to the Cincinnati area and have not visited Coney before, it is a nice little park with several classic flat rides that are no longer found at most major amusement parks. And you can`t go wrong with rides admission of $11.95! (There are also after 4pm discounts, but the park closing hours for rides are slightly different this year compared to past years.

For those who are local to the Cincinnati area and have not visited Coney before, it is a nice little park with several classic flat rides that are no longer found at most major amusement parks. And you can`t go wrong with rides admission of $11.95! (There are also after 4pm discounts, but the park closing hours for rides are slightly different this year compared to past years.

Coney is definitely on a must-do list for me. I've never been there, or Stricker's Grove, and I really feel like I'm missing out.

I'm going to be hitting most of those parks in one fell swoop - my brother lives just outside D.C. so I'm using his place as a starting point for the Virginia/Maryland/New Jersey parks, then possibly hitting Lakemont & DelGrosso's on the way home, since I'll be passing within a 30 minute detour of them. So I'll be hitting between 5 and 7 new parks within a little over a week.

Last year my company's outing at Coney was the same day as GatorGirl's dance recital, so we didn't get to go. This year they've scheduled it the same day as what will most likely be Mrs. Gator's Pennsylvania family reunion, which we're planning to use as our starting point for our Parks of Pennsylvania Tour. So depending on when the the reunion is actually scheduled, we may miss the company outing there again.

Last night I let out the idea of visiting Dollywood around Christmas time and Mrs. Gator liked the idea. So we might be doing that too!