Adventure Express repairs

MrTools

Every time i ride it i notice a lot of the effects and "theamed tunnels" arent, well theamed. On the KI website it says the four different theams for them but the only one i noticed was the last one. Last year they fixed up the last tunnel near the end of the seoson but i just wanted to know if there is anymore upgrades this year.

Well if we ride it I will let you know but it was broken down this morning. It e stopped on the 2nd lift hill.

It breaks down there a lot! I actualy got stuck there and the lights turned off for about ten munets so im not suprsed. but thats one of the fun things about it you dont know what will happen

;)

In the lovely "paramount" days, animation on rides was never a priority. Adventure Express's animation has NEVER worked correctly since the first day it opened. Anyone remember the steam mist at the beginning and the 2nd tunnel? Those spears never worked together ever! Don't get me started on the lift tunnel!!! I am hoping Cedar Fair restores all the animation to all the rides that still have it like they do at Cedar Point. It would be great to walk through Top Gun again.

I don't think anything could top MF for me, Height and speed and add to that the view of the Lake, it's tough to beat, and the fact that it was the first of it's kind, that first impression never completely leaves, however DB is AWESOME!!!

pkiruler introduced gigacoaster2k and myself to Adventure Express at night. That's a wicked little ride at night! The tunnels are awesome! It was definitely worth the short wait to get to experience it in the pitch black, it was a completely different ride experience.

did anyone notice that they took the trim brake off in the tunnel before the first lift hill??

Took off - uh, no...the brake is still there. I have however noticed that it wasn't on, nor was it on during the last few weekends last season, but why did you have to go and point that out? Now they'll put it back.

Flyer, who wishes the one before the second lift would go the direction of the first.

We also e-stopped on the second lift. AE was our third ride of the day it was probably around 10:45 when we got on.

It's possible that the stop you encountered was not a e-stop, but a setup because the block ahead was full. This is a normal occurrence under 3 train operation of AE.

It was most likely an e-stop because when we walked past there at about 10:50, there was a ride op moving a trash can in the way of the entrance and telling everyone it was broken. It stayed that way for the next hour or so.

We also e-stopped on the second lift. AE was our third ride of the day it was probably around 10:45 when we got on.

It's possible that the stop you encountered was not a e-stop, but a setup because the block ahead was full. This is a normal occurrence under 3 train operation of AE.

There's a flaw in your logic. Adventure Express was only running with two trains on opening day, thereby freeing the block.