Giga's Opening Day PTR/VTR

gigacoaster2k

My group is actually in one of your pictures. It was me, my sister (Ashers), and my cousin. You can see my cousin and Ashers in this picture. I am sitting on the brick wall behind them so you can't really see me. But they are the ones in the bright yellow and pink "Paramore" jackets.

Ash actually found me while I was in the group sales line. I told her I'd find her later, but I never did.. I feel bad. :( Same with kittenpooh.

Don't feel bad!!! I'm glad I just got to introduce myself. :D We were planning to meet up with people from KIC too, but I think everything was just so crazy that day that it just never happened. I did see a lot of people and ran into you & Avatar and chatted for a minute or two, but that's about it. Hopefully I'll get to meet a lot more of you for Ride Warriors!

Great PTR, Angie. I absolutely LOVE the pic of the DB splashdown with the rainbow. I'm so jealous that you got to ride DB 6 times! I'm glad you liked Skyfler too. That is such an adrenaline rush.

~Ash

Hey Tom, when are you going to update your avatar now?? And btw, you definitely look different in person than in that ghastly SOB pic!

It'll probably be this weekend. The scanner here at Mount St. Joe's SUCKS! I couldn't really blow my Diamondback photo up worth anything. The reason I bought the SOB pic is because it's so ghastly lol! The darn thing threw me off because the photo is taken where the loop used to be!

Great PTR/VTR Angie! Glad you had fun and glad you enjoyed riding Diamondback. It's a shame I didn't get to meet any KIC people there. I won't be at Ride Warriors Weekend as I will be returning from Florida and working that entire weekend. I look forward to meeting you and more KIC people as the season progresses!