Charles Gibson Writes The Vortex

Awwwwww:

....I really want you to know that you have my support. I know things are getting tough now a days with the new additions to the park. Two fancy ass rollercoasters have been intruding on your fame and stealing your thrill warriors. What does the Cedar Fair Entertainment Company think they are doing? The economy is in a recession/depression, how can they afford to bring in these fancy pants, animal-themed rollercoasters? Were they designed by a twelve-year-old on rollercoaster tycoon? Were they built by out-of-work Americans competing for minimum wage, while the Mexicans resort to killing people and decorating the bodies. These rollercoasters cannot compete with you, good ol' "Tex". When you were born in 1987, you were a record breaking “Mega Looper” with a total of six inversions, waiting to blow our minds and steal our glasses. ...

http://www.citybeat.com/cincinnati/blog-64...the-Vortex.html

After reading that, I must say that I am reminded of the moment in the movie "Falling Down" when Michael Douglas pulls out the rocket launcher at the construction site and the worker runs away yelling "CHARLIE!!! HEY, CHARLIE......!!!! WE GOT A (expletive) NUT OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!"

But, seriously, comparing CF and its rides to a killer and suggesting that its rides could cause death?!!!!!!? CF should hire lawyers and sue this person for defamation!!!!

WOW just WOW, I know each of our favorite coasters hold a special place in our hearts for different reasons, but can't you enjoy each one for what makes them unique. I mean I love Vortex it was my first looping coaster, but I also love rides that offer big air-time, as well as rides that loop! I just don't understand why someone would have their feelings hurt that the theme park in their own backyard, that is a driving economic force in this area, would bash the new attraction that is a great ride according to others (I only say this because i have not had the joy of riding yet) and is doing their part to bring in cash.

Oh well to each his own I guess. I just say enjoy each coaster or ride for what they offer.