Cedar Point reveals new signs

I know right. I can't wait to see the signs in person the day after tomorrow. :D

I just have to wonder how many times that causeway sign will get hit. I'm guilty of gaping in awe at MF, or gazing out at the sparkling water dotted with sailboats, and then noticing I'm drifting into a lane I shouldn't be drifting into.. I've also hauled ass down that causeway at about 60 mph with people flying right past me. It's not safe, but it's slightly humorous to know everyone else is also thinking Z0MG Cedar Point, PEDAL TO THE METAL BABY! ^_^

Beasts didn't, they could have just moved the sign back. Who cares if it was out of necessity, it was done, and I think all the signs at KI are in great shape, none of them are faded or boring.

Oh yeah. Sorry. I missed Beast's sign in the list. I do like the new signs, I was just making a point that Cedar Fair HAD to replace most of the sign's he listed.

I'm not that impressed with Maggie's new sign, I liked the trees better. Maybe when I see it in person Saturday I will have a different opinion. As for the new new causeway sign, I could care less for i will never see it, I'm to busy flying down the old causeway.

All of the signs you named HAD to be replaced due to name changes or the sign being damaged in a storm.

How can you be so sure?

Magnum XL-200 is still Magnum XL-200. Cedar Point is still Cedar Point. There were no name changes.

The big reason for Magnum's new sign was to commemorate the anniversary of the coaster that fired the first shots in the coaster wars.

As far as storm damage, don't you think that if Magnum's sign or the CP entrance sign was damaged beyond repair, that extensive damage would have occurred throughout the peninsula? Those signs are about as hard to knock over as an F-350 pickup truck.

....As for the new new causeway sign, I could care less for i will never see it, I'm to busy flying down the old causeway.

So you do care some if you never see it?

Terpy, how does care...and who points out that occasionally visitors to Cedar Point have gotten very high priced speeding tickets for flying low on that causeway...

Didn't Adventure Express and Vortex also get new signs? That only leaves SoB, which I really like its sign. It could use re staining but other than that its in good shape. And FoF which I don't remember ever seeing an actual sign for it. Except for the one that used to cross over the path that runs underneath The Racer.

Didn't Adventure Express and Vortex also get new signs? That only leaves SoB, which I really like its sign. It could use re staining but other than that its in good shape. And FoF which I don't remember ever seeing an actual sign for it. Except for the one that used to cross over the path that runs underneath The Racer.

Vortex doesn't have a sign..I think..