5/17/09 TR

markhudson17

My best friend and I left the house at 830 and arrived at the park around 915. After walking up to the entrance and into the park, they were already starting the ERT. Got in line for DB and when we were up next to ride, the ride broke down. They said they had to replace a sensor at the MCBR and would be about 30 minutes. We decided to wait it out. We got another 2 rides after that. Rows 9,9, and 16.

It was around 1030 so we headed over to The Beast. Had a 5 minute wait. Then to Vortex, rode 5:1. I love this seat now. Following Vortex, we went to FoF. Waited about 40 minutes for the very back. We headed to the Red Racer next. Rode 4 times without even leaving the station. Then headed to A.E. Delirium, SOB, and FD.

We were ready to leave so started to walk towards the front of the park. My friend decided to call her sister to see what she was doing. We decided we were going to head to Middletown to visit and eat lunch. After eating we felt a little better so we decided to head back to the park. We rode DB 3 more times and The Beast before we left around 720.

All in all, a good day at the park.

I was at the park as well and believe I saw you in line for Diamondback, I was wearing a gray EKU Football shirt and Atlanta hat about 2 queues behind ya

Shoulda yelled out at me. lol. I get into my own little zone while in line and don't really pay attention to who's around me. I thought I saw Ashers and KJKJKJ about 4 people in front of me today, but I didn't say anything because I wasn't 100% sure