Friday May 22 Short PTR

keiko_coaster

Okkk so Friday was the seniors last 'official' day of school. So after me and my best friend went right after school to Kings Island. We got there at about 2:30 since KI is only 7 minutes away from our school. We walked straight to Diamondback and we waiting to meet up with some of my friends. We decided to talk to Gabe (and after him yelling at me for not mentioning him in any before reports, i am mentioning you in this one, be happy)

4302_1100370795812_1422930491_30447052_2

After talking we went off and rode The Zepher 3 times. Then we finally met up with my friends. They decided to go ride FOF, but since it was over an hour wait, we decided to skip that. We then rode Adventure Express, Beast and then go grab some food at the Festhaus. Later we decided to go ride Skyflyer but to buy the tickets (only $5 pp) and ride later at night. We then walked over to ride Diamondback 2 times in a row. First time we were in the 2nd row. 2nd time was hilarious though. Middle of the train i see a quarter flying out.. SO i reach out and grab it. The entire train cheers and thats all the train talked about the entire rest of the time and when we got off. After that we rode The Beast 2 times. BTW.... yesterday i wasnt in any mood to ride Scooby Doo, so we didnt. After that it was about 8, and so we went to Skyflyer.... and oh was that hell. First off, our friend was supposed to be working on that ride, but he wasnt. We have only rode it with him. My friend always gets a purple suit, but today it was a blue and it was really small on her so she was freaking out. Next, after we got up there in line and the dude said we were ok, this guy came up to me and readjusted my suit for 2 minutes. The minute they startedd to drop the floor i knew something wasnt right, i was completely pivoting on my stomach and my friend couldnt even breathe. The entire way up and down was the most pain i have ever been in. When we were coming down the guy was like, did you have fun and we both said no, it was painful. my friend had marks all over her legs because it was soooooo uncomfortable. I will never ride it again. We were still in pain for the rest of the night. After that we went to the candy store to get my gummy whales :D

4302_1100370835813_1422930491_30447053_2

SO then we rode a couple little rides before we went to Diamondback for the night ride.. Gabe was working soo we got him some Jones Soda Candy Green Apple Flavor... Best one there is.. Definately try it if you havent. It was a very fun ride.. And after that we went home.

Gabe, here are the picturse from RWW.

4340_1095208426756_1422930491_30431578_6

4340_1095569435781_1422930491_30432542_1

4340_1096089728788_1422930491_30433411_1

LoL. I was there yesturday and I rode Diamondback in the same train as you. I remember seeing your second picture.

Which ride was that? The first picture was a completely sideways head.. The second one was the quarter incident and the last one i had a blue tongue. haha.

Nice TR, and nice ninja skills on grabbing that quarter. Color me impressed. Mr. Kinzel may recruit you to grab all the loose nickels and such.

I just remember seeing the quarter flying slo-mo in the air and me reaching with both hands to grab it.. It was amazing.. But then in the splashdown i almost dropped it.. haha. But i still have it :D

Friday was a very fun day for me, for more reasons than one! I'm surprised you didn't see me with several trips on The Beast. I was pretty easy to find there for the majority of the day (though the morning and early afternoon especially) and I didn't ride much else - only Racer and SOB.

The correct term is Splashdown, not splashzone. Get it right!
Yes, definitely. If it was a splash zone, you'd leave it soaked. Then again, there are some people that leave Diamondback's back seat soaked - couKATgh.

Nice TR, and nice ninja skills on grabbing that quarter. Color me impressed. Mr. Kinzel may recruit you to grab all the loose nickels and such.

I just remember seeing the quarter flying slo-mo in the air and me reaching with both hands to grab it.. It was amazing.. But then in the splashdown i almost dropped it.. haha. But i still have it :D

You didn't have to change it! I was just messin' with ya'! :lol: