Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delerium Staff

Featured Replies

I jusy wanted to know who worked Delerium on grad nite last night and who works it on saturdays, cause I met some peple that work there last night and I wannted to know if they are on here.................? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I did but I won't say who else because of privacy issues. If they want to, they'll respond. biggrin.gif

I work there, and I worked grad night. But I was at Sling Shot more on grad night

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.