Ashers and I (almost) rode everything in the park in one day!

kjkjkj

Well we planned on riding every ride in the park in one day (that we're allowed to ride, due to not having children with us!)! It was quiet a challenge, but we almost did it! The only rides we skipped were, Delirium(long line), Firehawk(Had a REALLY REALLY long line, and IMO it's not worth any wait over 20 minutes), Timmy's Air Tours, and the Sporticopters. Oh yeah, we didn't ride Son of Beast, because it was closed all day. It was really fun day, even though it was hot, it was still really fun. Since it was over a week ago I don't really remember too many details. These are in order of when we rode them. We went on June 17th, it was a Wednesday.

Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle

Fairly Odd Coaster (Still a fun little ride, it brings back good memories)

Avatar (I like this ride, but it makes Ashley feel sick :lol: )

Plankton's Plunge

Rugrat's Runaway Reptar

Danny Phantom's Flyers

Diamondback

We stopped for a break to eat lunch. We packed it, so we had to head out to the car.

Flight Deck

Drop Tower

Congo Falls (we rode this twice because it was so hot!)

Invertigo ( Don't normally ride this one becasue usually the line takes a while, but it's really fun!)

Viking Fury

Adventure Express

Blue Racer ( WE rode in 1-1, it was offering some AWESOME airtime!)

Red Racer (Also offering some great airtime, but surprisingly Blue Racer had more!)

Monster

Scrambler

Carousel

Eiffel Tower ( I noticed they were putting us on the lower of the two platforms at the top)

Then we stopped for a cold Icee and a bag of popcorn at Tower Drinks

Dodgem ( These were pretty fun, much slower than a few years ago. Some kid was making the "I'm watching you sign" at us, he was like 10 :lol:)

Flight of Fear ( It was nice to be in the AC)

Zephyr

Spongebob Squarepants 3D

Vortex ( We rode in 1-1, it was fun, but I like the back better)

Shake Rattle & Roll

Backlot Stunt Coaster (A fun ride, if there's a quick line)

Wild Thornberry's River Adventure ( It felt nice to cool off!)

Then we stopped for our Blue Icecream, they were making them HUGE

Diamondback (This was our second ride on Diamondback that day, and it was great as usual! we rode in the very back)

Then we rode the KI&MVRR

The Crypt ( Wow, this was my first time riding it since they changed it to the new tamed down program. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!)

The Beast (It was getting dark, and it was a great night ride! The Beast is still a classic, I love it!)

White Water Canyon (This was our last ride, and just as we were going up the lift at the end the fireworks were going off.)

This was such a fun trip! It was fun stopping and riding all the rides we normally skip. I am going to try something different for our pictures. I decided to put them in a slideshow using Windows Movie Maker. So, I have to finish that and upload it, so expect it to be up later tonight! Thanks for reading! :)

Ahh... WWC at night... about 3 years ago (When I wouldn't ride anything but Fairly Odd Coaster and WWC <_< ) My friend and I went to WWC at around 9 o' clock-ish and rode about 8 times without any line or having to get off. It was late in the season and like 60 degrees out. My dad got super mad because we got his car seats wet hehe. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Kinda sounds like what I did for my birthday, but mine was a BAD idea. Trying to get 24 rides in in six hours DRAINS you! Although I did get to ride some things I hadn't ridden in years, like Scrambler and Viking Fury. I also got 8 rides in on Diamondback (Fun as always!). Tell me if you guys want some company if you do this again. It sounds like some major fun!

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Kinda sounds like what I did for my birthday, but mine was a BAD idea. Trying to get 24 rides in in six hours DRAINS you! Although I did get to ride some things I hadn't ridden in years, like Scrambler and Viking Fury. I also got 8 rides in on Diamondback (Fun as always!). Tell me if you guys want some company if you do this again. It sounds like some major fun!

Will do! It was major fun too! :D

EDIT: Video has now processed, so you can watch the slideshow!

^ Thanks! I tried to pick music we've heard at the park, or matches the mood of the park! I'm sure some of you who said they missed the music from I-Street will enjoy the music I selected for the night time pictures of I-Street ^_^

There's a few lights back there, but it's really creepy. On some spots, like the tunnel, it's like pitch black! You guys should try it some time.

LOL seeing as i've never ridden WWC >.< lol i hate water rides unless i want wet... but i absolutely LOVE the music you put with your slideshow... what program did you do it on to upload it? i've been trying to figure out how to that with some of the pics i have :) lemme know if you guys wanna try them all again sometime during the week, i'm up for it.. :)

There's a few lights back there, but it's really creepy. On some spots, like the tunnel, it's like pitch black! You guys should try it some time.

LOL seeing as i've never ridden WWC >.< lol i hate water rides unless i want wet... but i absolutely LOVE the music you put with your slideshow... what program did you do it on to upload it? i've been trying to figure out how to that with some of the pics i have :) lemme know if you guys wanna try them all again sometime during the week, i'm up for it.. :)

Thanks! I actually just put that together on Windows Movie Maker, which comes free on most computers using windows. We'll definately let you guys know if we do it again :D