Is Son Of Beast Your Favorite Coaster?

DrunkyMonkey

^I am sure that you have expressed your opinion on SOB many more times than I have. Therefore I find it puzzling for you to say that I am expressing my opininon every 5 minutes. ( I have more important things in my life, believe you me, to deal with. ) I said it once and I will keep saying it: You can express your opinion as many times as you want if you allow me the same privilege. That is the whole point of these forums, to have fun debate. For you to say we should shut up after expressing our opinion just once is totally contrary to this principal.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I am sure that you have expressed your opinion on SOB many more times than I have. Therefore I find it puzzling for you to say that I am expressing my opininon every 5 minutes. ( I have more important things in my life, believe you me, to deal with. ) I said it once and I will keep saying it: You can express your opinion as many times as you want if you allow me the same privilege. That is the whole point of these forums, to have fun debate. For you to say we should shut up after expressing our opinion just once is totally contrary to this principal.

markr - I agree with your position here that these forums are for fun debate and expressing opinions and people shouldn't become personal and/or tell others to shut up

but - I think the point some SoB fans are trying to make is that the SoB haters seem to find a way to turn almost any forum into a SoB bonfire forum. I think it was post #5 in the "Congo Falls" topic earlier today and post #4 on another one I read that wasn't SoB related (I can't recall which right now) that the words 'tear SoB down' 'burn it' 'B&M invert to replace SoB' or something similar were found.