2010 and beyond nick central:

westcoaster

Going around the park on a 2 day stint, sunday and monday: I'm feeling nick is gone.

It will in my opinion be replaced:

with monkeys: (there are monkeys all over Kings Island). and scooby. Scooby merchandise is everywhere!!!

Whats your thoughts????

Talking with some and to save Cedar Fair money : they sell scooby stuff due to sally rights i'm sure????

but :

Why not Pigzville:

Where you have pigs' and pigs rides: like:

Blues clues: Flying Pig

the atom smasher:

Pig'bumping (you ride in pigs)

etc. etc. :

Sally rights give the park the right to have the ride themed to Scooby for a set period of time...they do NOT apply to merchandise other than that associated with the ride. I am sure Time Warner is most happy to allow Cedar Fair to sell authentic Scooby merchandise, as they are with most any other retailer.

And I see enough pigs in the park the way it is, many of them underdressed.

If you do, it's going to be interesting where the money comes from to pay for it. The Nick license is up after this season. Viacom wants several boatloads of money to renew it...an item Cedar Fair seems to have in relatively short supply at the moment. Would you be willing to pay many, many more nickels to keep Nick Universe the same?

If you do, it's going to be interesting where the money comes from to pay for it. The Nick license is up after this season. Viacom wants several boatloads of money to renew it...an item Cedar Fair seems to have in relatively short supply at the moment. Would you be willing to pay many, many more nickels to keep Nick Universe the same?

I guess it depends on the ROI the park gets in exchange for its investment. I know that Nick wins golden ticket awards almost every year and that many families come specifically for the NIck stuff, so the park may see it as a good investment...however, there will be an amount above which CF will not go..time will tell.

ps--great comment about the pigs! so true..

so if Cedar Fair does remove nick u. next year, will the web-cam be turned so we can watch the re-construction of it?

and i just had a great idea for avatar: the last airbender, paint the track and car/buggie/or whatever you call it, and then replace the giant avatar with the red baron