July 5th

ZukoGirl

I had a nice day at Ki. I was surprised to see it wasn't overcrowded like I thought it would be.

Let's see I had a a few rides on The Beast and Delirium like always.

I also got to ride a couple things I haven't got to experience in awhile. Fof and Firehawk.

Ending the day with a final ride on the lovable Racer.

Only complaints I have is I wish people would stop spitting on coaster. This guy hacked one up and it hit me directly in the face the while riding The Beast for the second time. Does anybody realize that when you spit while in motion, most of the time it'll go directly backawards.

The last one I have is about people not having consideration at all. I was standing in line for Fof and this woman and her kids totally cut in front of me. I when confronted her, she had to audacity to ask. "Are you sure you're in line?" :angry: . Anyways it played out well. The second car on one of the trains had only one seat available. Being a SR my wait time was cut short.

Overall I enjoyed myself. I hope my next trip to Ki, I well be able to contribute to the more waterly portion of the park.