Favorite pics You've taken at KI

dragsterfan420

^^^Yes, I think you're correct to as why no one responded. :P

By the way, DropZone99, those are all amazing. Such great quality and clarity mixed into the great shots of the coasters, etc. It's like I took some Claritin before viewing those pics. I like the pic of Diamondback from WWC exit. Look at my pics on the first page and you'll se I took the same pic just about a year earlier. :P Please post more!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the fast reply box, you hit the sixth button from the right (third from the left). Up they pop. See:

:D:mellow:;):P

It is the fifth button from the left on the bottom row in the regular reply box.

For hearts, you have to enter HTML code, I do believe:

♥ U+2665 BLACK HEART SUIT ♥

or ♥ or ♥ ♡ U+2661 WHITE HEART SUIT ♡

or ♡ ❤ U+2764 HEAVY BLACK HEART ❤ (may not appear)

As a certified (certifiable?) train nut, I love that picture! Thanks for posting it!

Terpy, who still LOVED the picture of a Diamondback train Mr. Helbig famously showed during a gathering last off season...

I second that. I love trains. Whenever I'm at KI, CP, or other parks with trains. I take time from day to just ride the train. One, because of nice picture oppurtuinities and because KI's train is a real steam engine. My favorite.

On another note, all these pictures are awesome. Keep 'em coming.

I dont get to go to KI often. These pics are from last year at Halloween Haunt. They are the only ones I have. The pic of the fountains from the Eifel Tower are my fave..................but I did notice that those fountains look nasty lol.

eifeltower.jpg

electricchairman.jpg

my friend decided that she should grope the dummy lol

electricchair.jpg

And the funeral scene..........

funeralscene.jpg

Wow. Thanks for the info. I'm truly saddened. I remember riding many steam trains and other locomotives with my late grandfather and that's the reason for my love of trains. He would sad to see the steam train gone too. At least they didn't get rid of the train! When I go to KI I'll take a full circuit POV of the train ride and post it up here for us train enthusiasts. :)

Back on topic, these pictures that everyone's posting are really good. Keep 'em coming!

It's one of my favs :)

We are gonna stay late Saturday night, and I plan on getting a bunch of night pics.....I just love how amusement parks look when it gets dark

(btw, Outer Hanks is quite tasty!)

Those pictures are great! I love the pictures of Diamondback and of the rest of the park.

Thanks ;)

My Facebook pals just don't understand why I take so many pics of the park hehe...I suppose some people will never understand an addict's love for the place, or why we find pieces of wood and steel beautiful.