I Think...I Just.. Fell in love

Whales_Rock

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, Avatar that's scary. That makes me not want to ride it at night! Well The Beast IS haunted.. Another reason I'm not so hot about riding it at night. Ice heard too many creepy stories about it but I still love it!

I have had MANY a night ride on The Beast and have never once seen a ghost. I'm not saying that there's no possibility The Beast isn't haunted. If you have the chance, night rides on the world's longest wooden roller coaster are NOT to be missed. It's a whole 'nother ride at night. In fact, I still think The Beast has a better night ride than Diamondback.

Beast is haunted? Creepy. :blink:

In my opinion? I don't think so. There was a book called "The Beast". The author's name escapes me right now but, anyway. The book was about this ghost that took them back in time when they stayed past hours. And some people think it is true. Is it? No. Can we make it a Haunted attraction? Sure! :)

In my opinion? I don't think so. There was a book called "The Beast". The author's name escapes me right now but, anyway. The book was about this ghost that took them back in time when they stayed past hours. And some people think it is true. Is it? No. Can we make it a Haunted attraction? Sure! :)

R. L. Stine. Good book. :)

R.L. Stine, the author of the Goosebumps series. He wrote two books about it. There is no backing to the story, it's just a book.

^ The kid that died on the tower; they put the cables somewhere back there. I'm not talkin' bout the book :|

Huh, they did not put the cables back there. Those are extra cables for The Beast's final helix. I am really big into ghosts and hauntings. I have done A LOT of recharch on Tower Johnny.

I personally think The Beast is haunted, but the cables are NOT located by The Beast.

I'm interested here. Why do you think The Beast is haunted?

I think it is haunted because I have had my own personal experience on it, and that makes me want to ride it more and more to see if I see it again. I'm a strong believer in supernatural things. After I saw what looked like a guy in his teen years walking up the second lift hill right behind the train, then turn back around and it wasn't there anymore, I always try to see if I can see it again. That's why I think it is haunted.

I was told it was the cables on your right when you exit the station.

Yea... that's a lie. I know the cables you're talking about. I used to work The Beast and that was something we would tell new crew members to scare them. Any cables you see back there are junk retaining cables for the structure. You would know if they were elevator cables because they'd be about 4 times as thick.

Besides, it is not as though the park immediately removed the cables after that incident. Why would they? A little blood stain? Doing so would be an enormous undertaking. Plus imagine if nothing else, the scrap value for those cables. I quite doubt that the park would simply let something like that sit, in guest view, next to The Beast.

The cables from the Eiffel Tower are not now, nor have they ever been stored laying in a pile next to The Beast.

I was told it was the cables on your right when you exit the station.

Besides, it is not as though the park immediately removed the cables after that incident. Why would they? A little blood stain? Doing so would be an enormous undertaking. Plus imagine if nothing else, the scrap value for those cables. I quite doubt that the park would simply let something like that sit, in guest view, next to The Beast.

That's what I tried to tell they guy he just wouldnt listen and I told him that the elevator cables were a lot thicker and he still wouldn't listen to me.