The Who, What, and Where of Haunt 09

StalkerChick

And urgent scare, hint look for a fat guy in a two toned cast. I also think you'll enjoy mascre manor, carnevil, & new nameless attraction. (That I will not say until offically released).

I think that they've all but announced Planet Snoopy at this point so you should be safe to say it's the newest haunt attaction....lol!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok previous years haunt workers. Im from way outta town and this will only be my second time comeing to the haunt (loved it last year btw). What is the best day of the week to go, like the lowest turn out? I wanna do as many of the haunt attractions as i can. Last year we only got 3 in, so i was hoping to do them all or as many as i can fit in the time frame.

Urgent Scare was fun last year, no doubt, and good luck to all who are working US this year.

I opted for the new Haunt, which, of course, shall remain nameless for the time being(even though most of you know what it's called)

TG

Can't wait to see you out there this year James ;) I will miss the thrill of opening a new attraction with you! :(

~Josh

Urgent Scare was fun last year, no doubt, and good luck to all who are working US this year.

I opted for the new Haunt, which, of course, shall remain nameless for the time being(even though most of you know what it's called)

TG

Can't wait to see you out there this year James ;) I will miss the thrill of opening a new attraction with you! :(

~Josh

too bad you aren't working, but I'll just have to make sure I scare you good!!

I am not working the Haunt... live too far away and have my own "haunt" that I put on at work, but I will be there opening night on the 25th. I look forward to being scared by my fellow KICers.

I'll make sure you're the very first one I scare Opening Night when the Gate comes up. ;)

ok previous years haunt workers. Im from way outta town and this will only be my second time comeing to the haunt (loved it last year btw). What is the best day of the week to go, like the lowest turn out? I wanna do as many of the haunt attractions as i can. Last year we only got 3 in, so i was hoping to do them all or as many as i can fit in the time frame.

I recommend the Thursday nights that they're open. Or the 2nd Friday (as its not the opening day) Avoid saturdays if you can at all costs. you'll never get them all in. Also if it rains up until about 5 on a friday. thats a great day to go to. happened last year. Urgents scare had no more than a 20 minute line all night! And it was real fog lol it just hung. it was awesome!

TG

~Josh

Josh!!!! Are you coming back to US this year? :P

Sorry to change the subject, but...

I heard a rumor that the Action Grill is going to be turned into a new haunt this year! Someone related to the haunt told me that they're going to use both sides of the patio, as well as the inside of the building for a new haunt, called Slaughterhouse. Personally I'm glad to see new haunts come in (assuming this is true). I think there are a few very good ones, and a few that either need work or need to go.

Woohoo! I'm glad there's some truth to this :)

Ok, I have to ask, since the new Haunt site is up, and the news is official, Who is working Slaughter House??

TG

"What is strange is typical, what is typical is strange"

lol Ingrid will be joining you this year. along with Gator :) and did they say it was atually gonna be at action grill? it just said in Action Zone ;):P

Ok, I have to ask, since the new Haunt site is up, and the news is official, Who is working Slaughter House??

TG

lol Ingrid will be joining you this year. along with Gator :) and did they say it was atually gonna be at action grill? it just said in Action Zone ;):P

Ingrid?? changed her mind I guess? When I saw her at interviews she told me she was just gonna work makeup

Yes, action grill,stunt grill...whatever it's called now....I know it will be a much shorter walk from the Theater...LOL

lol yeah you stink for that :P but the walks are always un ;) and yeah me and her were both gonna do makeup but they said strictly "If you worked as a scareactor last year, you are not allowed to to makeup, or any other position besides scareactor" idk why... i really dont see them having a shortage of ppl that want a job right now :P just sayin... that or they'll do what we did last year and we'll get pulled to help with makeup until we have to get it done ourselves and go out oh well

lol yeah you stink for that :P but the walks are always un ;) and yeah me and her were both gonna do makeup but they said strictly "If you worked as a scareactor last year, you are not allowed to to makeup, or any other position besides scareactor" idk why... i really dont see them having a shortage of ppl that want a job right now :P just sayin... that or they'll do what we did last year and we'll get pulled to help with makeup until we have to get it done ourselves and go out oh well

strange, because, like you said, you'll probably do some makeup anyway, but cool, Ingrid is always fun to work with, as are you Rachel, I almost did stay in US, just wanted to try something different....

TG

That's right... it can finally be said... we work Slaughter House!