Haunt 2009's Web Site Is Alive

BoddaH1994

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Haunt's Twitter:

The Scrambler, Monster, Zephyr, Shake, Rattle & Roll and Crypt will be open during Halloween Haunt.

That must mean Massacre Manor's queue line will have to utilize Skyline Patio or go all the way around Scrambler and Skyline's building and enter right next to Dodgems. Although I'd be willing to bet Zephyr won't stay open that long on Saturday nights if Death Row's maze keeps blocking its entrance and exit like in previous years...

That is the biggest reason why I don't like where they place some of their attractions is because of X-Base. The addition of Firehawk made that alleyway ten times MORE crowded than previous Haunts, and the fact that they switched the entrance/exit of Death Row and put the queue line next to the shed (as opposed to its old spot where the former IJ souvenir shop now sits) gives people even LESS room to walk around.

And now with Slaughterhouse in Action Zone that's more Guest Flow complications as there's only one way in/out of the Zone.....technically two, but if, for some odd reason, they decide to block the winding road that goes in between Stunt Crew and the restrooms (say if it's for the queue line), then that's X-Base all over again. Why they didn't put it over in Nick Theater (aside from the theme being a super gory butcher shop, real family-friendly stuff there) and draw the crowds away from Coney and into Kiddieland is beyond me.

From Haunt's Twitter:

The Scrambler, Monster, Zephyr, Shake, Rattle & Roll and Crypt will be open during Halloween Haunt.

That must mean Massacre Manor's queue line will have to utilize Skyline Patio or go all the way around Scrambler and Skyline's building and enter right next to Dodgems. Although I'd be willing to bet Zephyr won't stay open that long on Saturday nights if Death Row's maze keeps blocking its entrance and exit like in previous years...

Not once 11:30 rolls around. I waited like 15 minutes for it and the line was only in the three rows of temporary queue right outside the entrance. :D

And SOB was cleared to reopen... Hmmm....

If I were to go in one haunt what do you think it should be? Ive never been in any but am considering it.

you should try a few.. I personally recommend Urgent Scare ;) since lots of us seem to be there. I'm hoping i can check ou the new one :) But Massacre Manor is one of my favorites if the right ppl are there. but i've only ever done US, Manor, Trail, Cornstalkers, and club blood :P

^X-Base is one of the most crowded areas when Haunt rolls around, you can like hardly move in there.

Partly becuase the lines for death row and Urgent Scare tend to build up around zephyr... ugh

Without thinking, I got that wild look in my eyes tonight at work and my customer asked me if I was possessed. Is it the 17th yet? So I can go to rehersals.

No sir, it is only the 3rd.

BUZZKILL!!! :P lol

Without thinking, I got that wild look in my eyes tonight at work and my customer asked me if I was possessed. Is it the 17th yet? So I can go to rehersals.

No sir, it is only the 3rd.

BUZZKILL!!! :P lol

Me? A buzzkill? You must be mistaken, dear. Perhaps you're confusing me with somebody else? :D

Ha I'm lucky I don't have to wait as long my first one is on the 15th :)

The 15th is my costume fitting day :D I'm looking forward to it.