Trail of Terror 2009

kjkjkj

Can anyone who's been through Trail of Terror this year, give me a review of the attraction. What time did you go through, what were your favorite parts, which section of the trail you thought did the best. How much you liked it, how well the scareactors were trying. Any posts will be appreciated! Thanks :D

QUOTE (Jason B @ Sep 26 2009, 11:52 AM)
Last night was better then my trip through it from last year. The narratology on the train could have been a bit more convincing.

The train is on Tombstone TERROR-tory. Unless the have a 'fake' train type thing for Trail of terror. I don't know because I've never done it. Anyways, I would think last night and tonight would be bad nights for Trail of Terror, since it si through the woods. We've had a lot of rain, so I would think it would be really muddy. I'm hoping to go through it if I go tonight.

QUOTE (Jason B @ Sep 26 2009, 11:52 AM)
Last night was better then my trip through it from last year. The narratology on the train could have been a bit more convincing.

The train is on Tombstone TERROR-tory. Unless the have a 'fake' train type thing for Trail of terror. I don't know because I've never done it. Anyways, I would think last night and tonight would be bad nights for Trail of Terror, since it si through the woods. We've had a lot of rain, so I would think it would be really muddy. I'm hoping to go through it if I go tonight.

My fingers and brain were not on the same page. Sorry and it has been fixed.

If it is better this year than last year, look out. Last year's was one of the best haunts I've been through. I just like the idea of going into a part of Kings Island you rarely get to go, once a year actually. The scareactors that are amazing at what they do just enhance the experience that much more.

I went thru Trail of Terror Sat night around 9:45. I really liked it. One of my favorites! I really liked how it was outdoors in the woods instead of in a building. I liked the doghouse with Vick's name over the door. I laughed pretty hard at that one. While waiting in line it was great to hear the chainsaws revving up and hearing everyone scream. I thought most of the scareactors hiding spots were really creative as I hardly spotted anyone before they jumped out. Only thing I would change was the girl that was counting and allowing people thru the attraction acted like she wasn't dressed up at all. I know its not a huge deal, but most of the other haunts I went thru had the greeters all in character and helps set the tone. Other then that, great job!

When we came through for the trial run... trail was one of the best. We even went through in broad daylight. kjkjkj got me both freakin times when we came through.

LOL You're welcome :D

I actually moved from that spot. I moved down the path a bit, because I found a better way to scare people. The girl who moved into my spot does a good job too though!

Trail was very good when we went through on Tuesday (of course it's always been one of my favorites). The one thing I didn't like was the lighting marking the sides of the trail. I understand the need for it, but it was much better without it. It just ruins the "creepy woods" atmosphere IMO. But the creepy doll girls were good, and I loved how the chainsaw guys got close enough to me that I could feel the exhaust from the chainsaw on my arm. And I missed the squirting toilet. We were waiting for it but never got hit!

Trail was very good when we went through on Tuesday (of course it's always been one of my favorites). The one thing I didn't like was the lighting marking the sides of the trail. I understand the need for it, but it was much better without it. It just ruins the "creepy woods" atmosphere IMO. But the creepy doll girls were good, and I loved how the chainsaw guys got close enough to me that I could feel the exhaust from the chainsaw on my arm. And I missed the squirting toilet. We were waiting for it but never got hit!

The outhouse was broken on Tuesday, then it worked half of Friday, then got turned off again. then it didn't work again on Saturday. :angry:

BTW, what did you think of the section after the dolls, but before the hanging bodies?

Only thing I would change was the girl that was counting and allowing people thru the attraction acted like she wasn't dressed up at all. I know its not a huge deal, but most of the other haunts I went thru had the greeters all in character and helps set the tone. Other then that, great job!

I totally agree with this! Most of them were in character, but some weren't. This really counts when you're right about to go in!

^Sorry, I don't really remember that section too well. Was that the part with the hanging milkjugs?

There are a lot of bones on the ground, and skeletons. Up the path a bit, is the exploding outhouse, but it wasn't operating, and a girl eating a dead body.