Sections

Crazy31088

Which is your favorite section of the park? Coney Mall, Action Zone, Oktoberfest, Rivertown, Waterworks, or (long shot) Nickelodeon Central, or Hanna Barbera Land?

I'm not talking about as far as rides, etc are concerned...I'm talking about atmosphere, i.e. which is your favorite part of the park to walk around in, get some air, etc.

Personally, my favorite is Rivertown...the atmosphere, for some reason, is just my cup of tea (though it was much better before they removed KCKC-Tomb Raider just doesn't match the rest of the area).

I too must vote for Rivertown because:

1. My favorite roller coaster in the park and in the world - The Beast is there.

2. Mrs. Chef's favorite ride in the park - White Water Canyon is there.

3. The Kings Island Miami Valley Railroad, which is relaxing and a great way to spend time after a meal, is there.

Italian Chef

Gotta vote for Action Zone. (represent yo yo) I don't care for all the concrete, but we do have the best rides, some of the best food (stunt crew, nachos and Dippin Dots), and clearly the best employees in the park.

I totally agree with you about the employees. They work very hard and make everything as smooth as possible, so if any of you guys work there and are on here, you guys rock! It's really frusterating when you've been waiting for upwards of an hour or more for a ride to get to the platform and see the employees slowing down the process by screwing around talking to eachother rather than checking the lapbars. I'm not saying it happens a lot, because it doesn't. PKI has one of the best crews I've ever seen. They make an excellent team.

-Ryan

Rivertown, it seems really secluded from the rest of the park. Plus, I actually like TR:TR being located there, looks pretty neat at night. As far as employees, for the last 2 weeks I've came to PKI, the TR crew has put so many people thru that thing it's crazy, they were really trying. They really stood out to me.

I'm split between AZ, Rivertown, and Coney. Here's why:

AZ-SOB is one of my faves, and Delirium IMO is the best flat in the park. (For those defending the Flyers.. no I can't snap, i tried.. >_<)

Coney- I work there tongue.gif , it houses a classic coaster, 2 record breaking coasters, and tolerable music (Minus I Believe I Can Fly, that one is the worst.. >_<).

Rivertown- The atmosphere is relaxing, it houses the Legendary Beast (which is a no-brainer to mention tongue.gif ), and it's just fun to walk around..

That's my dillema..

~Shadow~

Waterworks-- There is a personality out there that can't be found elsewhere in the park that is beheld by associates and guests alike. Also, who doesn't like barging their way through huge crowds under high tension wires that divide the park like a warzone.

In all seriousness, I think that Rivertown is probably the best area to get lost in, it is just so secluded, peaceful back there, and not to mention, it also is very hidden and shaded as well.