Favorite 2009 Photos

pyrocoasterkid

In that first picture of Diamond Back for some reson it looks like it is beinding a little its kinda weird.

Well, Diamond Back at Kingsisland has a bendy lift. Diamondback at Kings Island a perfectly straight 230ft 42* angle lift hill! Wow! It's also a roller coaster! It goes fast! Yippee! Like racecars! Hey, maybe that's why CF's builting the Intimidators! What a great plan!

In that first picture of Diamond Back for some reson it looks like it is beinding a little its kinda weird.

I took it with my iPhone camera and when I take a picture and move it tends to kind of morph pictures and I took this while I was at a walking stand still. All of those are with my iPhone camera by the way.

Goofy, very nice pictures. I love the one of MF through the trees.

I took it with my iPhone camera and when I take a picture and move it tends to kind of morph pictures and I took this while I was at a walking stand still. All of those are with my iPhone camera by the way.

Goofy, very nice pictures. I love the one of MF through the trees.

Thanks very much!

These pictures all look professional!! (Especially the Disney one!) But what else could I expect from you? You make some of the best PTRs! :) May I ask what kind of camera you use?

Thanks a bunch that means a lot! lol I guess you can expect some Kings Island photos when we open back up or if I find time away from school I would just like to go for a drive around my area and take some shots. I just use a Sony Cybershot DSC-W150. I really want to invest in something like a Nikon D40 or another kind of Digital SLR Camera.

Although tools are important, the artistry you bring shines! I am quite sure H. L. Mencken, for an example, would have written just as splendidly with a No. 2 Ticonderoga pencil, a fine Parker fountain pen or a red Crayola brand Crayon from Binney and Smith (now Crayola, owned by Hallmark)! :) Now with a Mac...I am not so sure...