The Decision about SOB

KI FANATIC 37

I know I know, you all are think.... Ohhh, a SOB topic again!!

Well this one is not about " What they gona do w/ SOB if they tear it down...duhhh"

If I remember correctly, they said when SOB closed for the year, that they will announce what they will do with it over they offseason. When do you guys think they will announce what they will do with it??

I'm guessing the park will open and Son of Beast will just be sitting there all sad, and stay like that all of 2009. Than maybe in August they will announced Gravity Group modifying the ride adding a few hills and some 90º turns, making it even more of an amazing ride!

I'm kidding, kinda... I think it'll just sit there all season, than the park will announce whats happening to it in November 10', or maybe they will just tell us this February?

i think around the time they reviled that they were going to remove the loop back in '06, or '07, can't remember which part of the off-season they anounced that at. that way if they are going to do an overhaul on the ride they will then have enough time before the park opens to do so.

i'm sorry, but if you look back at the major things that have happened to Son of Beast that were bad, all but one was under paramount, not Cedar Fair, and the one that did happen under Cedar Fair still hasn't been proved true, plus it has been cleared by the ohio department of ag. and they wouldn't have cleared it if it wasn't safe.