Stupid Question

BoddaH1994

Does anyone know what they advertised as the big attraction in 2001? According to the history on this web page, it quotes:

"2001 -- Kings Mill Log Flume returns completely overhauled and re-themed as a Nickelodeon adventure. Flight of Fear receives new lapbar restraints, replacing the old OTSRs making the ride more enjoyable."

I don't remember the Wild Thornberry's ride being advertised on TV. Was there a big attraction that year? I had a season pass in 2001, but I'm totally experienceing a 'brain fart'.

Thanks,

Ryan

The "Big Attraction" for 2001 was actually Nickelodeon Central which includes the overhauled KMLF and the new Rugrats Runaway Reptar Rollercoaster.

I believe that year also was the year that Action Theatre began showing Stan Lee's 7th Portal.

Shaggy

I remember being sooo excited when I found that KMLF had reopened (since it had been boarded up, closed for what seemed to be a long time), since I love log flume rides, and I believe that was shortly after KCKC closed. I didn't hear about KMLF reopening on TV, I was just wandering around the park that spring, and there it was. Seeing Runaway Reptar in that area was also a surprise, I had heard nothing about it at that point (and I didn't ride it until two years later).