what seems like the fastest coaster

Gturner94

Haven't ridden Ka but my vote goes to TTD. Launched coasters are more intense, less expected and just feel insanely fast. Scond for me would be Storm runner then Millie becuase it sustains so much speed later in the course and usually a train is going much slower that far into the ride. Maverick gets my vote for fastest feel at lower speeds.

BTW, SOB didn't feel fast to me. Rode it once, got bored, never went back.

Haven't ridden Ka but my vote goes to TTD. Launched coasters are more intense, less expected and just feel insanely fast. Scond for me would be Storm runner then Millie becuase it sustains so much speed later in the course and usually a train is going much slower that far into the ride. Maverick gets my vote for fastest feel at lower speeds.

BTW, SOB didn't feel fast to me. Rode it once, got bored, never went back.

cant say ive ever heard that said bout SoB but its your opinion plus im in love with woodies so yeah

I still need to get to holiday world. I know that sounds bad for somone like me who calls themself an enthusiast but i just havent had the time but i have been to Cedar Point some im not a complete loser :D

Not having the time to go to certain parks doesn't fire you from being an enthusiast. Money can be an issue too, as is school, transportation, and employment. I'm 27 and have only been on 56 coasters.. don't feel bad.

I still need to get to holiday world. I know that sounds bad for somone like me who calls themself an enthusiast but i just havent had the time but i have been to Cedar Point some im not a complete loser :D

Not having the time to go to certain parks doesn't fire you from being an enthusiast. Money can be an issue too, as is school, transportation, and employment. I'm 27 and have only been on 56 coasters.. don't feel bad.

yeah im only 15 so ive got a few years still. Ive ridden close to 40 so im gettin there

Dont feel bad for years the only park I would go to is KI but that changed very Quickly once I turned 18. Shoot my first trip to Ceadr point was 06. Dont feel bad. But now Im older I can enjoy goign to different parks and having different season passes to different parks its a blast.

^Im not laughing. I remember the first time I rode (then) Top Gun.. I thought the cars were going to flip over the track. That's a pretty wicked final turn. And as for Voyage with your eyes closed.. I can attest to that. I rode it in a downpour, so keeping the eyes open was not an option haha. And WOW that thing is crazy when you don't know where you're going. I think TTD is still the fastest feeling I've ever felt though. After comparing Superman: The Escape at SFMM, it's amazing how much more powerful TTD feels. Superman was borderline boring, and I was really looking forward to that!