Investors want 'new blood' on Cedar Fair board

Thanks PhantomTheater for posting the correct link. Not sure why the link I posted didn`t work. It worked when I tried it immediately after posting it.

Here is a link to the SEC site, which contains the actual letter that Q issued to the Cedar Fair Board of Directors: http://www.sec.gov/A...arfair14a12.htm

I`d say that Q worded parts of that letter very interestingly.

Up for election this year are Richard Kinzel, 68, Cedar Fair's chairman, president, and chief executive; Richard Ferreira, 68, a retired vice president of resort developer Golf Hosts Inc.; and C. Thomas Harvie, 65, senior vice president of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Sources familiar with the matter said the funds won't challenge Mr. Kinzel's re-election, but want Mr. Ferreira and Mr. Harvie replaced. Cedar Fair officials did not return calls seeking comment yesterday.

Interesting that Kinzel's seat likely won't be challenged, unless maybe a deal is brewing to allow him to stay on the board if he retires from the top spot?