Red Racer problems

dakota2112

I got my first ever 1-1 ride on Flight Deck on opening day and it was without question my best ride ever on that ride. I'll have to try 5-1 on Vortex here soon.

In regards to Racer I really find it much more fun when the trains are racing and I would absolutely be willing to wait an extra minute or two in order to experience that.

I got my first ever 1-1 ride on Flight Deck on opening day and it was without question my best ride ever on that ride. I'll have to try 5-1 on Vortex here soon.

In regards to Racer I really find it much more fun when the trains are racing and I would absolutely be willing to wait an extra minute or two in order to experience that.

I just tried that seat on Flight Deck for the first time as well. Every other seat pales in comparison. My sister doesn't like it because "We were halfway down the hill before we started speeding up"

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned here but I heard a guest ask a ride op what is wrong with the other side and he said the chain lift is broken and he doesn't know when the other side will be opened again.

This was essentially my question in the OP when I started this thread. Thank you for the answer!

On Racer, I prefer 1-1, 1-3 and 5-1, 5-2 or even 5-3.

Interesting that you should mention this, because I hopped on seat 1-2 on Blue Racer for the first time in two years yesterday and had the best ride I've ever had on it. We practically stood up from the airtime in two spots on the out run and had really good pops on three other hills. We went back for a re-ride and the first ride wasn't a fluke! I've been waiting for the Red side to open all year but after those rides yesterday, I'm not so sure I won't be riding the Blue side more often anyway.