Best Experience ever on one of KI's coasters?

israel09

And that was your best experience ever on a Kings Island coaster? Doesn't say much for Kings Island or its coasters....(well, that IS the topic...)

Well, I would have to say mine was when I rode Diamondback for the first time with my friend awesome Jessica from college. it awesome because we had never ridden anything with that type of seating before so it was a very insecure but awesome feeling. this was more because it who i was there with not really the coaster it self.

and thanks for all the amazing answers , i read everyone. they were really insightful

i'd have to say the first time i rode Son of Beast in the dark, it was pitch black the whole entire ride, well except for when there was a police/security vehicle setting on the service road in the rosebowl with it's blue lights on. :P

plus it was kind of awesome not knowing exactly when you were entering the loop because of the lack of light.

-but the one time i got goosebumps on a night ride was when i rode Adventure Express back in '06 and Son of Beast had flood lights shining up against the loop. that thing was awesome looking with the shadows. :wub:

Guest Millennium

As for KI's coasters, well, I don't know. I have traveled across the country to visit much higher class parks than KI. But I would say my last train of the season ride on Beast. It was beautiful, scary, and fun.

And that was your best experience ever on a Kings Island coaster? Doesn't say much for Kings Island or its coasters....(well, that IS the topic...)

Before you get sassy learn that I made a mistake. And by the looks of it, you don't seem to be a mod. Thank you. ;)

As for KI's coasters, well, I don't know. I have traveled across the country to visit much higher class parks than KI. But I would say my last train of the season ride on Beast. It was beautiful, scary, and fun.

Before you get sassy learn that I made a mistake. And by the looks of it, you don't seem to be a mod. Thank you. ;)

Terp's just teasing. He does that to everyone.

My best experience on one of KI's coasters? Riding Diamondback last year.:)

Guest Millennium

If Terpy makes fun of you, that means that you still have his respect. When you are ignored is when to worry.

Your comment about higher class parks does rub me a bit the wrong way. Could you elaborate?

I was kidding, because I don't have the highest coaster count. Maybe I should've added something to state that it was a joke. :P

My first ride on King Cobra. I remember being a young Dvo and desperately waiting until I was finally tall enough to ride (although I'm a rather tall person, so it really wasn't that long ;) ). Alas, one year I finally made the cut and got on. That was my first looping coaster, and still one of my favorites to this day.

My first night ride on Beast, on May 16th 2009. Wow. What a ride, and I did it with my best friend to boot. Though all 4 of my rides on that coaster have been memorable. (So have both rides on Flight of Fear, my first Diamondback ride, and the early night 5-1 ride on Vortex on 5/8/2010). But Beast still reigns supreme in this category.