May 22 trip report

muppetfan1999

I just got back from an eight hour trip to Kings Island and it was mostly good. I'll get to the bad part later but for now, the good part.

My family got there at about 2:45 and I headed straight for Adventure Express. This was the only coaster I rode all day, but it was a good one. I also have two interesting things that happened to me during the ride. The first one happened while I was still in line, and a boy got stuck in his seat. In other words, his seatbelt got jammed and it took about ten minutes to get him out. Afterwards, they ran all the trains through empty once for I don't know what reason. The other thing that happened was during the final lift hill when I saw two guys hit the vat of lava with there hands. I didn't really think much of it.

After that I went over to ride Scrambler, one of my favorite rides.

I then went over to ride BBoBH without 3-D glasses, which I hadn't done before. I got a 1560.

After I got my new high score I went over to the Festhaus to have a Coke and see Way Too Much T.V, which I really liked. My favorite part however, was before the show started and a man was walking around the Festhaus with a microphone and was playing a game called Name That Tv Tune where they played an instrumental theme song and a person would have to guess it. He chose me and I said that I probably won't get it right. The song started playing and I didn't know what it is, then the very nice man showed me the name of the show on a piece of paper and I won a button! Unfortunately, I didn't catch his name. Also, the show was very good.

After the show I went over to do Dodgems, which I haven't done in a couple of years.

When I finished with Dodgems I met up with my family on International Street where we went off to our car to have some dinner. My brothers decided to leave after that leaving just me and my parents.

I went back into the park to go do Spongebob 4-D. I will never get tired of that ride. And the crowd I was with was really enthusiastic.

And now it's time for the bad part.

I went onto BLSC by myself, which I had never done before, ( Just for the record, I'm very young and have not ridden very many roller coasters before.) and I chickened right before the launch. I felt very ashamed and embarrassed.. Then my parents told me it was time to leave which was even more rotten but they said I could go ride the train. While I was on the train they texted me and said that we could stay till closing, which I was very happy about.

After the train I went to go do Surf Dog, which is really thrilling for a kids ride.

After surfing with snoopy it was nighttime so I went to go see if Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular was open and sure enough, it was! It was amazing to look at!

To round out my day at Kings Island I watched the fireworks for the first time ever. For some reason, I found it lacking. Then again, I have seen the WBBN fireworks in downtown cincinnati, which is a big show.

So to round this TR out, my day was pretty good except for the backlot part and I would give it 8/10.

I just got back from an eight hour trip to Kings Island and it was mostly good. I'll get to the bad part later but for now, the good part.

My family got there at about 2:45 and I headed straight for Adventure Express. This was the only coaster I rode all day, but it was a good one. I also have two interesting things that happened to me during the ride. The first one happened while I was still in line, and a boy got stuck in his seat. In other words, his seatbelt got jammed and it took about ten minutes to get him out. Afterwards, they ran all the trains through empty once for I don't know what reason. The other thing that happened was during the final lift hill when I saw two guys hit the vat of lava with there hands. I didn't really think much of it.

After that I went over to ride Scrambler, one of my favorite rides.

I then went over to ride BBoBH without 3-D glasses, which I hadn't done before. I got a 1560.

After I got my new high score I went over to the Festhaus to have a Coke and see Way Too Much T.V, which I really liked. My favorite part however, was before the show started and a man was walking around the Festhaus with a microphone and was playing a game called Name That Tv Tune where they played an instrumental theme song and a person would have to guess it. He chose me and I said that I probably won't get it right. The song started playing and I didn't know what it is, then the very nice man showed me the name of the show on a piece of paper and I won a button! Unfortunately, I didn't catch his name. Also, the show was very good.

After the show I went over to do Dodgems, which I haven't done in a couple of years.

When I finished with Dodgems I met up with my family on International Street where we went off to our car to have some dinner. My brothers decided to leave after that leaving just me and my parents.

I went back into the park to go do Spongebob 4-D. I will never get tired of that ride. And the crowd I was with was really enthusiastic.

And now it's time for the bad part.

I went onto BLSC by myself, which I had never done before, ( Just for the record, I'm very young and have not ridden very many roller coasters before.) and I chickened right before the launch. I felt very ashamed and embarrassed.. Then my parents told me it was time to leave which was even more rotten but they said I could go ride the train. While I was on the train they texted me and said that we could stay till closing, which I was very happy about.

After the train I went to go do Surf Dog, which is really thrilling for a kids ride.

After surfing with snoopy it was nighttime so I went to go see if Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular was open and sure enough, it was! It was amazing to look at!

To round out my day at Kings Island I watched the fireworks for the first time ever. For some reason, I found it lacking. Then again, I have seen the WBBN fireworks in downtown cincinnati, which is a big show.

So to round this TR out, my day was pretty good except for the backlot part part and I would give it 8/10.

I will get a lot of slack for saying this, but Surf Dog counts as a coaster according to KI. Ha Ha. BLSC is a lot of fun, so get up your nerve, get on and go go go!

Just a quick side note I forgot to put into the TR, on the train ride, the announcer said an old slogan for the park. Instead of saying the fun and only, he said "Kings Island, where else?", which I really enjoyed seeing as I don't like puns and that's what the current slogan is.

Just a quick side note I forgot to put into the TR, on the train ride, the announcer said an old slogan for the park. Instead of saying the fun and only, he said "Kings Island, where else?", which I really enjoyed seeing as I don't like puns and that's what the current slogan is.

Yes all the ride ops yesterday said "Where Else" instead of "The fun and Only"...

• 2 weeks later...