Souvenir cups

icedripper

Nobody on here could tell you for certain if Kings Island will honor a souvenir cup from another Cedar Fair park. Your best bet would be to call Kings Island guest services for an answer, Phone: (513)754-5700 . Hope that helps

I would just bring it and ask them to fill it. If they end up saying that you can't use it for pop, at least you can use it for them to put free ice water into. Which would be way better than the tiny cups they normally give you when you ask for icewater

Does Kings Island honor souvenir cups (for 1.99 refills) from other Cedar Fair parks? I have a cup from Kings Dominion (this year) and am hoping to bring it along with me to Kings Island this season for refills.

Yes, they will refill any cup you have from a Cedar Fair park.

as an adult, as a father, as a home owner with a dishwasher.... the souvenir cups this year stink. they are literally a hand-wash only item since they are about as tall as the Eiffel Tower.

They say "HAND WASH ONLY" on the top or bottom, don't they?

They don't refill cups from any other CF park as far as I know (I've asked before) but they do refill any souvenir cup that says Kings Island or Paramount's Kings Island on it. (if they are refilling cups from other parks, I'm 99% sure they aren't supposed to be doing that)