KI--8,9,10

Dieseltech20

Headed up to Mason on Wed, for a marathon park session :)

Wed, I was by myself from 8:30 to close. Not a very bad crowd but I spent most of time waiting for FOF. Walked on Vortex, Red Racer, and AE. Made me smile when a group of people behind me said Vortex was much better than DB because of the loops :) Walked over to The Beast at 9:45 but everyone was walking out of it saying it was closed for the night. I thought it just stopped for the fireworks but opened back up afterwards to empty the line? Watched the Fireworks from the parking lot and enjoyed quite a lot, was a larger display than I remembered.

Thur was family day with the wife and kids and we had an AMAZING time. The crowds were light and everything was running great. Took our first ride on Boo Blasters this season and the fog didn't work but the guns did :) Hit up the kids coasters and Surf Dog, the crews were great. Cooled down on RFYL and WWC. Kudos to the WWC crew for making the large group of line jumping kids take the walk of shame. Took a spin on The Beast and the retracked section was great. Next up was BLSC, great crew, especially a young man by the name of Beau. He did an excellent job of keeping the lines organized and getting the crowd through. Was nice to see some more effects working on the ride. This ride is the favorite of my 8 year old daughter.

Next was a trip on my favorite ride in the park Vortex. After his ride last season in a spot other than 5-1 my son has developed a great dislike for this ride, yet he LOVES The Beast, so I was solo. Sat by a teenager whom was taking his first ever ride and he loved it. After that was a trip On Racer, we went for the Blue side because the Red side has not been running well this year to me. Last season it was always winning but this year it seems much slower. Next up was AE and I got my daughter to make her first trip but of course she didn't like it. After that we hit up Congo Falls spent our usual 15 minutes getting soaked on the exit bridge. I took a spin on Invertigo, another favorite of mine and Viking Fury with my son.

After that we grabbed a snack, the Wife and daughter had a Pretzel Dog which they said was good. I had some Chic Fil A, which was only a couple dollars more than a stand alone location. Took my daughter up the Tower and we all watched The Peanuts party before departing for the hotel. We spent about 9 hours in the park and got about 15 rides between all of us.

Friday was another excellent trip filled with rides. The kids coasters and RFYL plus a couple other rides with the kids. I REALLY like Surf Dog, lol. Skipped the big coasters in this area because the lines were longer than Thur and this was gonna be a short trip.

In order to get my daughter on AE the day before I had to promise to take her on Shake Rattle and Roll. I get violently ill on a Merry Go Round so I was not looking forward to this. However, I was surprised when I actually enjoyed the ride and did not feel any ill effects :) Next we did Dodgems, Scrambler and Monster, my first ever rides on them and they were great, though the Dodgems are weak and short. The only ride I have never been on now is Delirium. After a trip on Blue Racer we decided to end this trip.

Piled into the car for the long ride home so that we could get some rest for our first ever Holiday World trip on Saturday.