Sorry Folks Park is Closed

For those who didn't know Kings Dominion Busch Gardens Six Flags America and Six Flags Great Adventure are Closed this Weekend due to Hurricane Irene. Well done Cedar Fair and Six Flags and Busch for thinking of the Safety of you park Guests and Employees!! I have a few friends on a east coast coaster tour and had to reroute there trip due to Mother nature.

For the KIC family if you have loved ones or family or friends that are on the east coast my hart goes out to all of you. Saty safe!!

Free Admission to Hurricane Harbor any one.............. pkiboy who just had to:)

I took the brunt of 4 major hurricanes in 2004when I lived in Florida. So I know exactly what they are dealing with. Mind you we never evacuated for any of the storms.

We were hit with Charley, Frances, Ivan, and Jeane.

Irene doesn't seem to pack the punch that these 4 did. But I'm still hoping everyone stays safe.

Watching CNN in the 57 year history the NJ Garden state parkway is Free Tolls along with the Mass turnpike and NJ turnpike to so does this mean you can pump ur own gas in the State of NJ........

Side note Six Flags New Orleans closed 6 years ago tomorrow for Hurricane Katrina.Six Flags Great Adventure closes tomorrow for Hurricane Irene. creepy.

Carowinds is farrrrr west of the storm so there in no thret. Kings Dominion is off of Highway 95 so anything thats near I 95 is shutdown!! Carowinds is off of I 77 so there a bit odd shall i say:)