Friday the 13th 2012 Mark your calendars!

Just want to let the KIC peeps know that Coastermaina will be on Friday the 13th 2012 and its a ONE DAY event next year. I decided to Close out Cedar Point this year and Bryan Edwards informed us last night at park close to mark our Calendars next year for Friday the 13th!! I know many KIcers go to this event so it should be a blast!!

I'm going to lean more towards it dealing with the ACE Spring Conference, which is May 18-20th at Cedar Point, two weeks before the usual weekend. I had heard previously that because of the spring conference that coastermania could fall back into fall, but i guess they decided on a date in July by what pkiboy has said

• 7 months later...

How long till somebody says we will hear about SOB friday the 13th?

Wasn't it said somewhere that there would be a major announcement at this year's CoasterMania? Or is my brain making stuff up again?

jcgoble3, noting that two things that appear to be related are not always such (especially since Cedar Point has an announcement of their own to make regarding a new coaster)