Increased Violence?

TheCrypt

Thinking a bit more - there was an incident at the LaRosa's near Vortex some years back (after the metal detectors). There was a long line of folks waiting in line for pizza, out the door for a dozen or more. A gaggle of tweens/teens came up (4 or 5) and thought they'd join the line at the door. Since I was on the steps and had been there for several minutes, I mentioned that the line began at, well, the end (back thattaway). They threatened me, but made no physical effort of it, and joined at the appropriate place in line.

I like to believe the answer is always 'No' unless you *ask*, but I think people now believe it's 'No' if you don't try to *take*. We're creating an entire generation of cheaters, and they don't like it when somebody calls them out on it. Especially if it's public.

But I don't see an increase really, I feel safe in KI, and they have a strong security presence (never far away).