KI 6/19/12

stashua123

sorry i havent been on in a while so heres my trip report.

We got there at about 12:50p.m and our first ride was Diamondback. Awesome as usual.10/10. We then headed to The Beast. We rode in the back and i have to say it was pretty good and didnt have that "boring i rode Diamondback before" feeling, 9.5/10. We then headed to The Vortex. Awe did i just get amenesia, ugh 7.9/10. WE then headed for another sping on Diamondback. We rode it in the front and it felt a lot faster and smoother than the back. We then headed to Planet Snoopy and had a nice blueberry and vannila twist icecream and i was a awesome kind of ice cream.11/10. We then headed to Diamondback again and had another great ride.Our friends then left and i made it to Invertigo(my first time ever!) and OMG that was intense and scary and fun, 8.9/10 (note i didnt give it a ten because of all that leg and feet pressure it felt like i was going to cramp. We then headed to flight deck(my bro jakes first time) and it was a nice ride i just wish it was longer 7.9/10, I then headed to Delirium. It was a really long wait because it broke down or something but it finnally got fixed so as a part of a deal i made with my bro jake(he rides flight deck if i ride Delirium) i rode it. I have to say it was a pretty tame ride. it felt more like a viking fury with a lot more g forces,8.5/10. We then rode Red Racer. That was a mistake because it beat us up, 7.0/10. We then sat down for 15 minutes to take a break from all that riding and made a deal to not go on any more upside down rollercoasters. We instead rode WindSeeker. A nice relaxing ride, 7.9/10. We then headed to rivertown for some deep fried fries and mmmm those are some good fries, 9.7/10 We then headed to wite water canyon. A good ride but we didnt get drenched. We then headed to beast. This time in the front and it was a good and intense ride.10/10. We then headed to BLSC. It was a really good ride but the helix is just jerky, 8.0/10. We then headed to Diamondback(am i in love with this thing or what?) and a really good ride 10/10. We then headed to the effiel tower and told jake why sob is closed an the backstory of Kings Island. We got to see a beutiful sunset. We then got to the car at 9:20 P.M. An overall great day, 9.5/10.

P.S notes: Invertigo: im warning anybody who rides this to put there head on the head rest or else the ride will hurt( i learned the lesson myself). Im typing this on my wii so it might look weird. I also rode the effiel tower at the beginging of the day to start off. Thanks for reading

-Stash

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

^Indeed.

P.S notes: Invertigo: im warning anybody who rides this to put there head on the head rest or else the ride will hurt( i learned the lesson myself). Im typing this on my wii so it might look weird. I also rode the effiel tower at the beginging of the day to start off. Thanks for reading

I loved my first ride on Invertigo. But when I went down the second lift hill on the loop, my head wasnt on the head reast, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO POP OFF! My head was being pulled the oppisant way I was going. ( :lol:) Other than that I had a great time. Glad you like it!

• Like 1

when I went down the second lift hill on the loop, my head wasnt on the head reast, I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO POP OFF! My head was being pulled the oppisant way I was going.

I know, right? That part is sooooooo fun...and intense, too. :) I also like riding in a seat that goes backwards first, it's also reeeeeeeally fun!

But Invertigo doesn't hurt, at least for me. Even when I don't have my head on the headrest. hmmmm...

• Like 1