Indiana Beach Advice And Crowds

Ok, my mom suggested we could go to Indiana Beach next week on Wednesday. So, I haven't been in about 6 years, so I have a few questions. How crowded will it be? As far as I know, IB isn't a very crowded park, so i'm just wondering if it should be like that. Is there any good/cheap places to eat? And also, I hope to get there by opening at 11. Is there anything I should head to first? And is there any other advise that would be usefull from you guys? Thank's in advance!

I doubt you will have much of an issue with crowds on a Wednesday. Unfortunately the park has become a bit run down the past few years and has lost much of the charm it had six years ago. I honestly havent eaten there in years but the taco stand by Lost Coaster is the 'signature' food offering. That being said, Cornball Express is an AMAZING ride (best in the back imo) and Steel Hawg is cool little ride too. Lost Coaster and Tig'rr are both fun for what they are. I found both Galaxi and Hoosier Hurricane to be just so-so though I know there are those that love both. The swings out over the water (I believe they moved them back this year correct?) are a must. The Den of Lost Thieves dark ride is a bit cheesy but in a good way. The only tip as far as order of rides would be if you see Lost Coaster is open, get in line and hope it doesn't break down before you get on.

I hope you have a good time!

I hath bad news: according to IB Website, the Water Swings are still in their relocated area, and as such, are technically no longer "water" swings...they are just a plain ol' swing ride in their new location.

Still, have fun though...and enjoy the wooden coasters. PS: LoCoSuMo, according to a friend of mine, has the longest lines...

Yeah, I'd have to agree with McSalsa's friend. At least in theory, LoCoSuMo has the worst capacity in the park, as it's got a relatively comparable ride time to Steel Hawg but only one 8-person train (from what I've seen.) I've only been there once, but Steel Hawg's operations added to the effect, so Steel Hawg churned people right through, whereas LoCoSuMo absolutely crawled. Assuming the operations are decent parkwide*, Lost Coaster will likely be your worst line, so I'd probably head there first.

(*They weren't when I visited--Cornball Express' ops were content to take a break to talk between each lap bar check and then another 3-minute conversation before sending the train, so the tiny line was still somewhere around a 15-minute wait. That's been two years and only one visit, though, so I probably wouldn't take my experience as the norm.)