Delirium Seats?

Shman

We all know the height restrictions and stuff for Delirium. And we know that the ride is going to kick major butt.... But can anyone who was at the photo shoot...or rode it on a training day tell us how the seats fit?? How tight are they?? Being that it is a Huss ride are they about the same size as TR:TR.....or are they more along the tightness of Drop Zone????

They are not identical.... I rode it today and they are more like Drop Zone i think. They are similar to TR:TR, but more like DZ in the feel of it. I also thought they were a little hard (not much padding) but it could have been cause it was cold out. But the ride is as smooth as can be so it doesn't matter anyways.

Edited by matt3224

Yea, but TR:TR has a different fit to it. they have those knob things in between your legs that are really uncomfortable. Delirium's are comfortable. I guess i can see how you can say they are like TR:TR, but i think it Feels more like Drop Zone. But that is my opinion...

<I just looked at the pics for both seats... they do look the same so i stand corrected. My bad!>

Edited by matt3224

Thanks for all the replies, it sounds like I should be fine then. I can ride TR:TR, but I have some problems with restraints for DZ...thats why I asked. Too bad I couldn't ride this weekend when they were letting rides employees on it. Oh, well...soon enough