fearfest

aaliyahfan

• 4 weeks later...

Fear Fest is being changed for this season. Unlike the past three years, it will not be held on Fridays. Instead, it will be held on Sturdays and Sundays. I also believe that Fear Fest admission will be included with park admission. As a result, the park will not be closing at 7 in October as they did last year. Instead on Saturdays, they`ll close at midnight and on Sundays they`ll close at 10. It is my understanding that most of the haunted attractions will open when night falls on the park.

Are you kidding?? FearFest will definitely draw a large crowd...I've worked it every year...I won't be this year though...The only nights we didn't have big crowds was because of weather...We were SWAMPED at the houses almost every night - If anyone can get in now, I think it will be a mess! Almost nightly we had up to a 2 hour wait...Considering I was one of the people in charge of the house lines...It a nightmare most nights! They TRIED to make it easier for us each year, but it never worked...hopefully they have something planned for this year's ushers!

I don't know for sure, but from what I've heard - Some stuff will be running throughout the day, but majority won't open till later - probably 8pm like last year...Since there isn't a separate admission price, you can be at the park all day...

Does anyone know if they are charging a lower price for people who just want to come in later?

Iam not gonna go waste my time at FearFest i went last year and the year before that with my GirlFriend &Friends  so this year iam calling it quits plus i have a demanding job no more fearfest for me....so all of you have fun  smile.gif

From what I hear, it wont be too much fun. I guess I wont be going. dry.gif

Edited by bignathan4403

Iam not gonna go waste my time at FearFest i went last year and the year before that with my GirlFriend &Friends  so this year iam calling it quits plus i have a demanding job no more fearfest for me....so all of you have fun  smile.gif

laugh.gif From what I hear, it wont be too much fun. I guess I wont be going. mad.gif

No you got it all wrong i cant go because of my job! just because i call it quits doesnt mean you gotta flame me for it!

From what I hear, it wont be too much fun. I guess I wont be going. dry.gif

No you got it all wrong i cant go because of my job! just because i call it quits doesnt mean you gotta flame me for it!

ohmy.gif No, no, no. I'm not flameing at all, I understand that you have to work. I'm not going because it sounds like it's going to be crouded, plus they are going to charge regular addmission price (like $40) I was going to go with a friend, but I cant now because I told them it would be much cheaper... I was not at all Flameing anyone

Sorry,

-Nate blink.gif

Edited by bignathan4403

Okay, back on topic...

I haven't worked Fear Fest as a character before, but they need people to actually dress up (makeup and all) to "haunt" the park and to work in the houses. The really cool guys are the ones that sneak up behind the guests on the walkways (on roller blades!) and then get on their knees and slide past and scare the crap out of the guets that never saw (or heard) it coming! We have several houses, I think 7, and then there are the people that just walk and scare... pretty fun stuff and can pay up to 12 an hour.

Are you kidding?? FearFest will definitely draw a large crowd...I've worked it every year...I won't be this year though...The only nights we didn't have big crowds was because of weather...We were SWAMPED at the houses almost every night - If anyone can get in now, I think it will be a mess! Almost nightly we had up to a 2 hour wait...Considering I was one of the people in charge of the house lines...It a nightmare most nights! They TRIED to make it easier for us each year, but it never worked...hopefully they have something planned for this year's ushers!

blink.gif Yeah, but how bad are the ride lines? biggrin.gif