What about a screaming squirrel family coaster?

PKI Homey

Sounds like there's some anger and possibly jealousy because CP likes to build high quality, intense coasters often, whereas PKI, you just never know when and if they will put in a new coaster.

Which high quality and intense coaster is it, that CP has that competes with Beast or Son of Beast for that matter? None! I mean, they have some good coasters and so does PKI, but it seems that you are trying to tell everyone that PKi and CP are in competition, which they are not. We all know that PKI cannot go forever without adding a new coaster, but its nice in the fact that PKI does not build just coasters.

On top of it, everyone is talking about this rush. Whats the big deal? if you have been lying down for a while and then stand up quickly, you can get a rush that way too. I don't see the big plus in a coaster that is only 17 seconds long. Sounds like a big waste of money to me. The height thing isn't that big of a deal either. Beyond 100 feet up, everything just looks a little smaller. I guess it just doesn't do anything for me. I can't see spending 25 million on a 17 second thrill, when you can spend the same amount and get something longer, more exciting that will give you just as much of a thrill, or for that matter several things that would provide a thrill. Thats one expensive thrill, at 1.47 million dollars per second for TTD. One would think that CP would be able to find something just as thrilling, for a lot less money. or if you are going to spend that much, at least something that is longer than a blink of an eye.

Edited by fyrfyter

fyrfyter-

Why do you try to flame somebody because they give a honest opinion? You try to give your opinion, but it is hollow because you have never been on the ride, so how can you even comment honestly about it?

Not only do you give false opinons, you twist facts. Yes CP has built 3 coasters since 2000, yet they also have the most rides of ANY amusement park (67). It is clear that they build more than just coasters.

If CP and PKI are not in competition, as you stated, why do you compare costers that each park has? FYI since you try to say CP has no coasters to compete with PKI, here are some facts:

2003 Golden Ticket Awards:

PKI: Beast #8

SoB # 35 -tied with Blue Streak at CP

CP: Blue Streak #35

Mean Streak #49

These are the steel coaster awards:

CP: Millenium Force #2

Magnum #4

Raptor #10

TTD #11

Wicked Twister # 50

2003 Golden Tickets

As you can read in the press release, these numbers are calculated from numerous amusement park patrons, not the average person who goes to a park once a year.

You obviously have a deep hatred for Cedar Point, but stop trying to jam your false opinions down our throats, it is getting old.

Aaron or another Moderator:

Perhaps since many topics end up being PKI vs. CP, there could be an actual catagory for it.

Thanks!

Jerry M. Bruno

Edited by browntggrr

I hardly think that lying down on the couch and then suddenly getting up is anything but comparable to Dragster. It is 17 seconds of pure glory. I have never ridden anything quite like it. Granted, it is not my favorite coaster, but it is a furious ride. I agree with browntggrr in that if you have not ridden it, you can't really have much of an opinion on the experience of it. What I want to know is, why did no one here blast Wicked Twister? It's a short coaster as well. But, worthty of my top ten. I still think I would like to ride the screaming squirrel. Looks interesting and is quite innovative as well.

Not only do you give false opinons, you twist facts. Yes CP has built 3 coasters since 2000, yet they also have the most rides of ANY amusement park (67)

Really.... Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey has 70 rides. So they have more than CP.

Again, we've gone into the love hate of TTD and away from the Screamin Squirel. I'll just close it for good this time.