Crocodile Dundee?s Boomerang Bay!

chaos

Yes, that will be its official name. However, it will probably be like the Paramount Action FX theater. While the official name of that ride is Paramount Action FX Theater featuring Spongebob Squarepants 3D, the park and most guest just refer to it as Spongebob Squarepants 3D. While the park may try and continue to call it Crocodile Dundee`s Boomerang Bay to fit in with their new Hollywood theme, I believe most guests will refer to it as simply Boomerang Bay.

Yeah, well I'll still be calling it WW, and the stores will always be known as Trader Jake's Supplies and On Shore.

I'm Really Indifferent when it comes to the water park's name, CDBBWR though stresses two important things about the water park though, the fact that it is a resort, and the fact that PKI is striving to be a movie theme park.

Didn`t Jeff say that the only sand in BB would be in the volleyball courts next to the high power lines? If I remember correctly, he said they plan to put some sort of treatment on the concrete, if they have the time to do it, to make it both more interesting to the eye, and more pleasant to walk on in the hot summer sun.

That would be nice. I know the Beach across the "street" has a basketball court next to that REALLY tall slide. I'm not sure if they also have volleyball, but it would really convey the feeling of the real beach.

As for the issue of sand, it gets dusty after being smushed (it turns into powder, just like granulated sugar --> powdered sugar). However, in Science Olympiad, we test the strength of balsa structures by adding either sand or beaded glass to a bucket hung under the structure.

The beaded glass is REALLY nice, not crusty, and it doesn't turn into dust or powder. It looks EXACTLY like sand, but there's no mess and it doesn't fly around in the air. My question is whether or not the park could use this stuff as sand in Boomerang Bay. I'm not sure how much the stuff costs, but it would be a really good sand substitute. huh.gif