Season pass question

robinss8

Bring-a-Friend Discounts

Bring up to four friends for 14.99 each on Mother's Day and Father's Day and $37.99 each on other public operating days.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/ticket-category/2014-Season-Passes#

Just trying to verfiy, does that mean I can bring anyone if I have a pass for $38 any day? So next Thursday?

^ If you want to verify current policies/procedures, the quickest way would be to call the park during business hours and speak with someone in their call center.

The website does state that it's valid any public operating day.

Cedar Fair did not immediately offer Platinum Passes. At first, they offered Maxx passes, which included admission to the three Ohio parks...

Terpie, as I remember, when the Maxx Pass was available in 07, it was good at all of the Cedar Fair parks and not just KI, Geauga Lake and CP. The name was simply changed to the Platinum pass starting in 08.

The first year, it wasn't even available. The only pass that got you in at both Kings Island and Cedar Point was an Ohio park thingie. I think I do have the name wrong. The maxx pass was for all Cedar Fair parks. I know there was a year i had to buy passes to Carowinds and Kings Dominion as my Kings Island pass worked at Cedar Point but not at the other Paramount Parks. I couldn't use it at Carowinds.

The Paramount Parks pass did work there. They were not the same.

When the old Paramount Parks season pass sales fell drastically, the entry to sister parks (but under a higher price pass) was restored. Kings Island also briefly did not include parking with season passes, even in the early season sales. Again, pass sales suffered. The practice ended, and early buyers got refunds for the season parking charge. And, one year, paper passes were briefly used, as either the card stock didn't get ordered on time, wasn't designed in time, or the vendor was late.