September 16, 201412 yr is there a different image out there? the one in the link, I believe is taken from GL.
September 16, 201412 yr No, it's Geauga Lake's. I'm saying that I thought Skycoaster, Inc., would own the actual ride and have repossessed it. Unless they're the one's selling it, of course.
September 17, 201412 yr On an unrelated note, more Geauga Lake/CF items still for sale. SkyCoaster: http://www.italintl.com/detail_page.php?record_id=1125 Observation Tower anyone? http://www.italintl.com/detail_page.php?record_id=1735 Possibly the old El Dorado: http://www.italintl.com/detail_page.php?record_id=152 An Observation Tower made by INTAMIN in 1974?...... No Thanks.....I'll pass on that.
September 17, 201412 yr Heh, yeah. Who would ever trust an Intamin observation tower from the 1970s? See also.
July 7, 201511 yr Looks like SkyRider is almost ready to open in its new home as "Freestyle" on July 18th. https://www.facebook.com/104851026964/photos/a.153730851964.126633.104851026964/10152879001321965/?type=1&theater Video of it at its new location: https://www.facebook.com/104851026964/videos/10152843748811965/ It's pretty neat to see it have a second life.
Create an account or sign in to comment