Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KI visit 10/25

Featured Replies

The park was PACKED! I showed up at 5:30 to meet the family. I was planning on staying after their bedtime so I could ride some rides. The ride cues were HUGE! I waited 60 min for Banshee , It was worth it, but reports that lines for The Beast were over an hour, and Diamondback was close to 2 hours, led me to believe that I should get the $45 fast pass. I was shocked to learn that the fast pass for the evening would cost $70! I left and went to a local sports bar to watch the Ohio State v Penn State game. Go Bucks!

I went yesterday as well. In the morning, everything was a <30 minute wait. However, once 5:00 rolled around, everything got REALLY crowded. That's why we left at 8:30

Went late last night a little after 11 p.m. and by 12:00 a.m. most haunted attractions were walk on. My daughter and I got a lot in by 1 a.m. and even had a chance to stop in Skyline on International Street for a late night treat. You got to love the season long meal plan. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.