Fearfest oct 11

waterworkrulz

At 3 i got on route 666 it was better than i thought and a great wait time got on rode it and got off. 3:30 I meet up with a friend to ride SOB hurt my back but ok.

Here are the attarctions i went on after 8:30pm

Pyscho path: a very much lost feeling

Some shed thing: very cool

That is about all featfest was great i wish i could have stayed longer. biggrin.gif

I said it before and I'll say it again. As a pass holder I'd rather pay $20 to get into FearFest and experience short lines than get free admission as a pass holder and wait and wait and wait and wait somemore with my bladder ready to explode on the long, long lines.

unsure.gif

Italian Chef

Italianchef, I agree. I would rather pay $20 bucks a visit to have shorter lines and a better atmospher with more theming, than having free unlimited access to FearFest. I even mentioned this in the online survey that they were handing out invitations to take as I left the park this Saturday. Clearly, FearFest is here to stay at Paramount`s Kings Island for quite some time. It is evident that they are raking in the money from concessions, admissions and games during FearFest this year. I don`t know if FearFest will be free next year, but I sure hope it is a pay experience again. I did like the idea of having Fridays for passholders, but I don`t see the park doing that anytime soon. To me, it doesn`t make sense to not have FearFest open on Friday nights.